Chopper Conversion

Sep 20, 2010
Has any one done business with GEAR GASM Custom Trikes? South Carolina

I have been doing my research to find the best way to convert a high horsepower chopper into a trike. I have looked and talked the last 10 days with a 100 or so shops and kit makers. I have come to the realization that for high speed, corners and keeping 3 on the ground in the twisties that Mystery Designs may just be the way to go (IRS). Having my back problems I am afraid to start the conversion here and not be able to finish. I think I may be able to do my own paint (to be determined) after they modify my softail to flange up. Terry at Geargasm seems to be a very knowledgable man and the price will be better than anywhere in all the southern states. This won't be a simple switch over in a day, don't let em fool you if you aren't building a rat...

(IF ANYBODY HAS HAD ISSUES PLEASE POST!)​

If I can get the right wheels to fit the Mystery IRS it looks like a go>>>>> As seen I plan to show ya'll one bad ass trike as soon as I get it painted and put back together. Cregar may be the only hold up as the 15x15 Steel mags may take a few weeks????

Keep it safe!!

Freddy

Has any one done business with GEAR GASM Custom Trikes? South Carolina

I have been doing my research to find the best way to convert a high horsepower chopper into a trike. I have looked and talked the last 10 days with a 100 or so shops and kit makers. I have come to the realization that for high speed, corners and keeping 3 on the ground in the twisties that Mystery Designs may just be the way to go (IRS). Having my back problems I am afraid to start the conversion here and not be able to finish. I think I may be able to do my own paint (to be determined) after they modify my softail to flange up. Terry at Geargasm seems to be a very knowledgable man and the price will be better than anywhere in all the southern states. This won't be a simple switch over in a day, don't let em fool you if you aren't building a rat...

(IF ANYBODY HAS HAD ISSUES PLEASE POST!)​

If I can get the right wheels to fit the Mystery IRS it looks like a go>>>>> As seen I plan to show ya'll one bad ass trike as soon as I get it painted and put back together. Cregar may be the only hold up as the 15x15 Steel mags may take a few weeks????

Keep it safe!!

Freddy

Good luck on the build Freddy. You got my interest up.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png