Newbie from New Mexico

rrunner

100+ Posts
Oct 7, 2010
Zuni, New Mexico, USA
Keshi, that's "hello" in my native language. Just recently completed my first VW trike build and am enjoying riding it. I now have plans on how to modify it for next summer, this was a first run to see if I can actually build and run it. Done it so now to make it really my own.

Hi there rrunner! Welcome to TrikeTalk. I can guarantee you that everyone is going to want to see pictures of your new trike. We've got a great group of members here, so join the fun and discussions and make yourself at home.

Love your home area! We crossed NM twice on our recent "big trip" from Fort Hood, TX to California and back, and loved it. Looking forward to seeing your trike - a big welcome from us here at the forum!

Welcome rrunner, what tribe?

I am Kusso Natches, or better known now as the People of the Edisto River, there are some big differences between the Western and Southern tribes.

Anyway welcome to Trike talk you will enjoy the people here.

Welcome rrunner I think you will like it here.Good folks.Have ridden in New Mexico I really enjoyed it and hope to do it again next year.RIDE SAFE

Keshi, that's "hello" in my native language. Just recently completed my first VW trike build and am enjoying riding it. I now have plans on how to modify it for next summer, this was a first run to see if I can actually build and run it. Done it so now to make it really my own.

Welcome aboard rrunner, Gald you found us. CONGRATS on the build. Post some pictures when you can.

Thanks for the welcome remarks. I live on the Zuni Indian Reservation which is located approximately forty miles south of Gallup in west central New Mexico. There are many bike riders in my area but only one trike rider as far as i know. I'll post some pics of my trike as soon as I resize them.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png