Another way to minimize leg cooking

Ya. I did that when I first got my heat box. Worked great for me. Now I have to listen to the Mrs. about her leg. This winter I'm planning on changing the pipes out. Get rid of that Cat. Jerry

Ya. I did that when I first got my heat box. Worked great for me. Now I have to listen to the Mrs. about her leg. This winter I'm planning on changing the pipes out. Get rid of that Cat. Jerry

I'd like to, fer sure. Fortunately, Mama hasn't complained yet. Unfortunately, the Trike + the riders seat + the rear rack + the highway pegs have eaten up my spare change for the near future. Somebody else said it - we shouldn't have to spend another $2000-3000 to make it run right.

Bob

I'd like to, fer sure. Fortunately, Mama hasn't complained yet. Unfortunately, the Trike + the riders seat + the rear rack + the highway pegs have eaten up my spare change for the near future. Somebody else said it - we shouldn't have to spend another $2000-3000 to make it run right.

Bob

Well, you could opt for a Wing. Then you could spend a similar amount to make the suspension and the seat tolerable:(

Well, you could opt for a Wing. Then you could spend a similar amount to make the suspension and the seat tolerable:(

Nah. Like most of us, I bitch about this 'n' that, but I love my TG and will just deal with those things I might spruce up with another $4-5 grand in spare change. I'll give up my TG when they pry it from my cold, dead - er - thighs?

Will bust 3000 miles this weekend after an August, 2010 ride home from the dealer with next to zero on the odo. Are we having fun yet? You bet your bippy we are.

Bob

I love the sound of a happy triker! And you, RLPCEP, definitely fall into that category :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png