DMC SIDECARS/Dauntless Motors Corp.

Aug 18, 2010
Circleville, Ohio - USA
I purchased a 6-Degree Trail Triple Tree for my 2008 Royal Star Venture Trike from DMC SIDECARDS.
I was told it would ship in 2-days, took 6-weeks. The first set I received would NOT work, the holes for the forks were not in allignment and the forks would not fit in them and they would not work with the fork stops.
The second set he sent had been rebored with sleeves installed where he had machined it wrong the 1st time and had made corrections, the fork stops still wouldn't work. The shop I had install it had to make modifications to make the stops work.
It ended up costing me an additional $$228.93 to get the tree installed. I faxed and e-mailed the bill for the additional charges to Mr. Jay Giese at DMC and when I called he said that he had send a second tree and that was all he was going to do then he hung up. When I called he back he wouldn't take my call. I paid $1,000 plus shipping for the trees. I just wanted for my new Trike friends to know how I was treated at: DMC SIDECARS, 2328 ROOSEVELT AVENUE, WA 98022. As a after thought I checked with the BBB and found that I wasn't the first to have problems with the company.
Has anyone else had problems with DMC?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rramo
Back