led's on stallion mirrors

dancerjim

Contributing Member
Aug 7, 2010
Orange, Ct. USA
Does anybody know where i could find the thread that has the info on putting flex strip led's on the stallion mirrors, or has any of our stallion owners put them on?

I just installed LED's to my front turn signals. I tapped into the wire loom just inside each turn signal wiring. Mine was easily attained by going under the hood area.
I did have to cut into each wire for the turn signals to get the 18gage wire to make contact. Those wires are extremely fragile. Works great and now I will know when my turn signals are on. pepper

Sorry...no. I just installed separate LED's to each side of the hood area near the windshield. Mine are approx 3 inches long and are red in color. Works great.

Inside the black plastic loom are 2 wires, on the left the purple/white is the hot and black is ground. On the right the gray/yellow is hot and black is ground.

Just rewrap the loom and stuff the wires back inside.

Remember to loosen the 2 phillips head screws on the sides so to make it easier to slide your LED wires into place. Then re-tighten when done.

Hope this helps

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vencill

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vencill
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png