Local dealer custom Freewheeler

Hard to tell if this particular Free is in it's final showroom presentation condition, from a random shot in the "shop"?

With some custom rear fenders, it could look a lot different?...I kinda like the stripped down look but actually having to ride it in a driving rainstorm that simply cannot be avoided, it just might need some more "work"...:Shrug:...?

On our last Yellowstone run we ran into a lot of rain. My BIL, who has to always go last because of his loud pipes, complained about the 'rooster tails' my FW was throwing up. He claimed water was flying 25-30' in the air.

That FW looks nice without the fenders but I'm afraid that would be a fair weather trike only. You could drown...

I was thinking it could be one of those dealership projects by the 'Chrome Consultants' competition. I had seen some of the so called customs they dream up and they weren't that great. They seem to lack imagination. Every once in a while I play around with the program at the Harley Davidson site to see how I can customize each bike with what the site offers to use and come up with a fancy high dollar bike or trike. It gives me something to do and test my creativity.

I went over to the Harley Davidson site and entertained myself and came up with these. What do you think? Which one would you like?

Attachments

• rk.jpg
    rk.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 246
  • sg.jpg
    sg.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 252
  • sg2.jpg
    sg2.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 249
  • trike 2.jpg
    trike 2.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 256
  • trike.jpg
    trike.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 248

Attachments

• rk.jpg
    rk.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 232
  • egu.jpg
    egu.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 224
  • egl.jpg
    egl.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 227

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png