CSC Conversion ID

Iowavicrider

250+ Posts
Aug 20, 2017
Scranton,Iowa,USA
I am new here and really enjoy the insightful news that I have gleaned from reading the many posts! I have a question concerning my Victory CCT CSC trike that I purchased used. How can I identify the year of the CSC conversion? Is there a serial number on the trike? If so, where would it be located and how do you read the serial number?

thanks!

Iowavicrider

Hi Iowavicrider,

Yes there is an ID/VIN label on all CSC trikes. It is attached to the front of the suspension plate, see pic below.

You will probably have to crawl under your trike with a flashlight to be able to read it. If you call with this number we can tell you when your kit was made, what dealer it was shipped to etc.

vin.jpg

Finally!

I crawled under the trike, I put it up on the rack......still could not figure out where the conversion ID was! If all else fails, call someone who knows. Yep, figured it out! The previous owner bought the trike directly from CSC, after seeing it in Sturgis and Spirit Lake. It was one of, if not the first Victory CCT builds by CSC!

any information on the origin of the cycle and date of build and particulars of the build that may be different than the production run would be greatly appreciated!

Nice looking Victory! I have a CSC trike kit on my Indian Roadmaster and I'm very happy with it. Also, their customer support is very good and very responsive.

I crawled under the trike, I put it up on the rack......still could not figure out where the conversion ID was! If all else fails, call someone who knows. Yep, figured it out! The previous owner bought the trike directly from CSC, after seeing it in Sturgis and Spirit Lake. It was one of, if not the first Victory CCT builds by CSC!

any information on the origin of the cycle and date of build and particulars of the build that may be different than the production run would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png