2017 pics Northeast Trike Talk Rally

Okay ... so don't take this the wrong way. I do the same thing and I'm not being a smart a$$.

Why when we go on these rides, rallies, etc., why do we only post the pics of our rides and our friends. I KNOW you guys saw lots of gorgeous scenery. As one who only gets to see boring mountains and lots 'o deserts, I'd really like to see the gorgeous NW. Haven 't been there since I left in 1972. :D

Nett rally.

Short video. I don't know why I only got short videos. Some thing set up on my POS GoPro. Or battery low. Or SD card full. Anyway here are a few

NETTrally

On the road to Woodstock. I tried to be last but they would not let me. You can see others behind me in the mirror. Again. The GOPro ??????

BY THE WAY. Fuzzy. this is the NE not the NW.

I hope Andrew. Aka Bozo will post some video.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's on my list to upload my pics. Too busy riding and working. Did have nice rides to/from Virginia Beach area this week. Worked long hours every day. Made the 422 miles home in 8 1/2 hrs. After midnight last night. Hey, I don't hear those little violins playing yet.......OK, that's better. Now I hear them.then Monday up to northern Vermont and back down to Delaware.

Ok, that's all the pics I have from John and myself. If anyone has more and not sure how to post, just PM them to me.

Here are a few pics from Thunder in the Catskills last weekend. This was at the Blackthorn Lodge where someone suggested we have next years rally.IMG_20170916_145341_479[1].jpgIMG_20170916_145319_382[1].jpgIMG_20170916_145409_190[1].jpg

Looks like everyone had a great time , thanks for sharing the pictures . Maybe we can make it to one of these gatherings some day . Last year we were going to try to make the day ride to Nibbles light house in Maine , but it got canceled . Maybe next year , thanks again .

Herman & Reggie

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kizmet

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kizmet
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png