Co-Pilot Forum

Anyone is WELCOME to post but I have not seen a specific forum for co-pilots. I have seen an occasional post from co-pilots through the years.

We do have several ladies who are active on the forum but most of them are drivers not co-pilots. We even have one lady who is a certified trike builder.

Perhaps your co-pilot could start things off by posting in the "General" forum and get the attention of others who would like to do the same but just have not done so.

Regards, Carla

Very good idea

My wife and co pilot was on the last forum with me

She has her own license

Had her own bike at 1 time, now she just rides 2 up behind me

Anyone is WELCOME to post but I have not seen a specific forum for co-pilots. I have seen an occasional post from co-pilots through the years.

We do have several ladies who are active on the forum but most of them are drivers not co-pilots. We even have one lady who is a certified trike builder.

Perhaps your co-pilot could start things off by posting in the "General" forum and get the attention of others who would like to do the same but just have not done so.

Regards, Carla

I will get her signed up and take your advice. Just thinking it would be nice to get other perspectives...

Regards,

Chuck

I did a quick look, apparently, Moderators don't have the power to create forums. Pretty sure Zook will like the idea and create one, when he gets done with Harvey. :AGGHH:

Once it's created moderators can move threads to it. So feel free to start one in "General Discussions" as suggested by Paws, and we'll get the posts moved when the smoke clears.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png