Truths

9ec093dfc4a17e05d1ec4eab3a85d7c5.jpg

FYI.

Liberal is an adjective, not a noun. This is what "liberal" means:

lib·er·al

ˈlib(ə)rəl/

adjective

• 1.open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

"they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people"

• 2.(of education) concerned mainly with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.

synonyms:wide-ranging, broad-based, general"a liberal education"

Hey my Friends,

My question is Did the deranged young man kill all this kids in school or did the GUN??

I think the gun was there but only as a tool for some SICK young man to carry out a evil plan.

I was in Nam for Tet of '68 and when I returned I has problems but never once did my guns kill anybody since. Just my .02.

RIDE SAFE and RIDE FREE!!

Ken

but never once did my guns kill anybody since.

Ken and other gun owners,

With all due respect and compassion for the trauma you experienced as a combat veteran, I have a qualifying question.

How many times since '68' (50 years) have you 'needed' a gun to protect your life from another human being? (wild animals like bears or bobcats don't count)

I have a .410 pistol that I bought for defense while camping. In 30+ years I have never had to use it to protect my self or my family from harm (not even from wild animals).

In all honesty, who here has had to defend their safety by using a firearm? I am sincere in wanting to know, I'm not pushing any kind of agenda.

Well Michael,

The answer is Twice which was to many as far as I'm concerned but then again I've never needed my seat belts but I have to Wear them Thanks to the Gov. and all the drunks around.

Just messing with you about the seat belts as I hate some of the LAWS we need according to others.

Wish we could obey the laws we really wanted and shrug off the ones we don't like some people do.

RIDE SAFE and RIDE FREE!!

Ken

Ken and other gun owners,

I have a .410 pistol that I bought for defense while camping. In 30+ years I have never had to use it to protect my self or my family from harm (not even from wild animals).

Sometimes i carry a can of extra gas with me on the trike....Never had to use it also, But it did feel reassuring to have it with me anyway....:Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png