Prayers for those in the path of Irma

Prayers indeed for all in her path.

Hopefully it'll weaken from cat 5, when it eventually makes landfall.

Anyone thinking of "riding the storm out" should immediately reconsider that idea. Unless you have access to a hurricane proof underground storm shelter.

Trouble in Florida is the water table is so high just about everywhere statewide, anything built underground could be in trouble with all of the rain now forecast.

Stay safe...

This storm is no joke, it makes Hurricane Andrew look like a tropical breeze. If you're told to evacuate please do it. Prayers for all those in the path of this strong storm.

Don't be this guy or gal....

21462446_871891359643988_8608100269517586717_n.jpg

Prayers indeed for all in her path.

Hopefully it'll weaken from cat 5, when it eventually makes landfall.

Anyone thinking of "riding the storm out" should immediately reconsider that idea. Unless you have access to a hurricane proof underground storm shelter.

Trouble in Florida is the water table is so high just about everywhere statewide, anything built underground could be in trouble with all of the rain now forecast.

Stay safe...

This storm is no joke, it makes Hurricane Andrew look like a tropical breeze. If you're told to evacuate please do it. Prayers for all those in the path of this strong storm.

Exactly what they said...everyone please be safe. Prayers from Texas sent your way!

I'm going about 8 miles to a friends single story cinder block condo, she's the center unit of five. Should be ok, other than maybe some trees in the complex and electrical issues! Now if I still have a roof and all of my windows on Monday 👍! We are in the mandatory evacuation, so color me on the safe side.

My Florida house and the wife are in the path.

I am unable to get back home safely from the Maggie Valley event solo.

Prayers from both me and the wife for everyone in the path.:pray:

I'm going about 8 miles to a friends single story cinder block condo, she's the center unit of five. Should be ok, other than maybe some trees in the complex and electrical issues! Now if I still have a roof and all of my windows on Monday 👍! We are in the mandatory evacuation, so color me on the safe side.

Let us know how it works out for ya. I'll send a angel 😇 to ya. Good Luck .

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png