Tiltster

Aug 18, 2009
Huntsville, AL
Anybody ever had, or ridden one of these? I am trying to convince them to trike my Suzuki Intruder 1400 with one of these kits. They can do any chain or belt driven bike, and they also do the goldwing and valkyrie, so I know they can do a shaft drive. It leans like a bike (though maybe not as much in the radical twisties), so it would give the bike feel with the trike stability. I really hope they'll do it for me.

Here's the link: Mystery Designs | Trike Body Kits | Custom Trikes

Anybody ever had, or ridden one of these? I am trying to convince them to trike my Suzuki Intruder 1400 with one of these kits. They can do any chain or belt driven bike, and they also do the goldwing and valkyrie, so I know they can do a shaft drive. It leans like a bike (though maybe not as much in the radical twisties), so it would give the bike feel with the trike stability. I really hope they'll do it for me.

Here's the link: Mystery Designs | Trike Body Kits | Custom Trikes

hitime, I know our member Gareth323 test rode one of the tiltster trikes at Biketoberfest, and said it was a blast. Hopefully he sees your question and pops in with some specifics from his experience.

I talked with the guy at Biketoberfest also. I didn't ride one, but I looked pretty hard at them. I think the guy at their booth was the owner, and he gave me the name of 2 of the engineers and I am waiting to talk to one of them to see how feasible it is. Their stuff looks really good, and I so miss the leaning in the curves. If they won't do my intruder, I may have to carry out the deal my wife is negotiating. She wants to trade my boat straight up for her step-sister's sportster low. Then I know the tiltster will bolt right on. I would rather keep the boat, but you do what you have to do.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png