New old guy.

Hi,

I'm from the Portland, OR area and I'm new to trikes. Just recently sold my last bike, a Goldwing. I just didn't feel safe anymore. I'm looking to get a trike and I'm leaning toward a Tri Glide. I need to educate myself a bit first. So that's why I'm here.

I am new also. I am going on 71 and my body is telling me to get off 2 wheels and get on 3. I just picked up a Honda Silver Wing trike and love the hell out of it. And I learned a ton on this site. Honda w.jpg

Hi Doug. I'm brand new myself - to this forum and to trikes. I got my 2018 Tri-Glide just one week ago. I now have 400 miles on it and Herself took her first ride on it with me today. All I can say is: we love it. I've been riding Harley's for many years and just didn't want to look to other brands although I know there are many great choices. And I didn't want to trike out our most recent ride - a 2017 CVO Limited due to the cost and the fact that is would void the power train warranty from Harley and any ESP coverage. The Tri-Glide fit the bill for us and I am having absolutely no trouble at all adapting to the changeover from two wheels. I've heard all the 'horror' stories about the difficulty of adapting to the trike, etc., etc., but fortunately for me it just has not been an issue.

Good luck on whatever you choose. And peruse this forum. I've learned a ton of very good information.

Jerry

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png