Floorboard

Apr 4, 2012
Woodland NC
Is there any way i can raise my left floor board to 1 ½’’ or 2’’ I'm amputee my leg hangs drown to far makes my stump goes numb. I have a 2012 Harley Davidson trike.

Is there any way i can raise my left floor board to 1 ½’’ or 2’’ I'm amputee my leg hangs drown to far makes my stump goes numb. I have a 2012 Harley Davidson trike.

I don't know how handy you are but you could probably get another floor board and with spacers adjust the hight and then mount it directly onto the existing floor board 📞

I dunno cept like rhino said u can go out with extenders but up u would need spacers or washers stacked and maybe some longer bolts jmo

A friend of mine; who is above knee amputee. Used HDPE Marine Board because of its water, oil and chemical resistant. He just took the pad off and traced, cut and screwed it down. Also he order it in black. Raised his foot plate 1 1/2 inches.

Ride Safe

Nuc

[h=1][/h]

i'm a above the knee left leg amp. too. i've thought about this myself and it looks like you could take another floorboard and pull the rubber off and bolt the new one on top of the old one. kinda like a footboard sandwich. this would raise it quite a bit. if it's still not enough you could use some spacers or washers to raise it even more. gonna take drilling some holes in the right spots. then the stock rubber pad goes right back on. the only thing that would limit the height would be the shifter, but i have a hand shifter on mine, so no problem for me. good luck !

^....Good suggestions on constructing a floorboard extension.

Here's a shot of a hand clutch/shifter mod that might be of interest, if your existing shifter cannot be used. (Disregard if you have a hydraulic clutch m/c)...

Nice set up

I bet a hydraulic set up could work on that HMMMMMM

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png