Champion brake pads

Feb 3, 2009
SW Iowa
Anyone know what brake pads the Champion uses on solid axle? Have a 2006 kit with toyota axle. Pads have lot of life left, but can't stand the noise when comming to stop they make. thanks bigred

its impossible to find champion pads locally,, D101p,,
no parts jobber could cross this part no.
try 'Varga 113615105 per champion'

while we are on this subject of rear brakes; does anyone know of a BETTER BRAKE PAD for the Rear wheels of a Triglide HD ?? I know my rear brakes aren't the best when just using them alone. any suggestions??? and does replacing the brake fluid with Synthetic fluid help?

Trying to find out what Brake pads are used on the Independent Rear Suspension kits that are used on my 2011 Harley Ultra with the Lehman Trinity LLS kit thanks

The Trinity (looks like a tri-glide) is IRS rear suspension with champion undercarriage. If the calipers look like VW calipers, it is 99% Champion. Not knowing the year that the Kit was manufactured (2012, 2013 or later) it is hard to identify the brake system Lehman used prior to Champion without pictures. Could be a couple different types. Does it have a parking brake ?

The Trinity (looks like a tri-glide) is IRS rear suspension with champion undercarriage. If the calipers look like VW calipers, it is 99% Champion. Not knowing the year that the Kit was manufactured (2012, 2013 or later) it is hard to identify the brake system Lehman used prior to Champion without pictures. Could be a couple different types. Does it have a parking brake ?

FieldCricket.png

During my Champion kit body-off able bearing replacement and repacking spider gears, Iooked for any markings, found part#, searched it and put me at Jbugs site. Had calipers and pads. Brake lines.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png