Stallion Trike

Tomy,

Thoroughbred Motor Sports the maker of the Stallion purchased the drive trains straight from FORD. The drive trains were for a 2007 FORD Ranger Pick up truck. They came with a FORD warrantee on the drive train. FORD quit putting the 4 cylinder 2.3 motor in the ranger and the availability of the drive train dried up for TBMS. They had Rousch Racing re-program the ECU to work in the Stallion. I will try and get you the measurements later today. I expect you want over all size.

Stallion

Tomy,

Thoroughbred Motor Sports the maker of the Stallion purchased the drive trains straight from FORD. The drive trains were for a 2007 FORD Ranger Pick up truck. They came with a FORD warrantee on the drive train. FORD quit putting the 4 cylinder 2.3 motor in the ranger and the availability of the drive train dried up for TBMS. They had Rousch Racing re-program the ECU to work in the Stallion. I will try and get you the measurements later today. I expect you want over all size.

YES, I would like the over all sizes and Thank You.

here is what I approx measured. width of motor is appox 26 wide with a/c compressor, or about 20 inches wide without the compressor.

about 57 inches long from front pulley to rear of transmission with front u-joint

30 inches high from bottom of oil pan to top of engine.

tail of transmission 10 inch off ground top of tail 14 inches

best I could do hope this helps. hard to get measurements when it,s in the vehicle

Thank you Ted

Trike by TomyJ.jpg
here is what I approx measured. width of motor is appox 26 wide with a/c compressor, or about 20 inches wide without the compressor.

about 57 inches long from front pulley to rear of transmission with front u-joint

30 inches high from bottom of oil pan to top of engine.

tail of transmission 10 inch off ground top of tail 14 inches

best I could do hope this helps. hard to get measurements when it,s in the vehicle

I have not seen one in years. I go to Americade ( 35,000 people ) 18,000 motorcycles. Only have seen 6 in 10 years and 3 were dealers. They still sell them? I did drive one and loved the feeling after I got use to gas with one foot brake with the other. WEIRD at first

No longer manufactured. My understanding is the last units were produced in 2013, and then only 50. Another thread on this site states there were only 930 manufactured. I live in DFW and know of only four in this area, including mine. Explore the 'net and you could find one for sale somewhere.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png