Eureka Springs - Who's Interested?

The wife and I have talked about going to Eureka Springs for some time now( i was there a few years ago) and we thought this rally would be fun. But she reminded me that we are to be in a wedding on May 19,bummer. So hope to make it some time after that .

If you do get to Eureka Springs this summer, let me know. I live a bit south of Joplin, about an hour and a half from Eureka, and here to there is one of my favorite rides. Always like to meet fellow Trike Talk members IRL.

Well heck. Thought we were going to be able to do this but forgot that Granddaughter's graduation from university is happening about the same time! Was reminded by wife. Looks like we will have to catch up at the fall Hill Country run if there is one this year. Bummer!

Sunman

Eureka Springs - Who's Interested

Sunman

Too bad you can't make Eureka Springs but graduation from University is a big achievement and should be celebrated.

Looking forward to the Fall Hill Country ride.

We might ride it in February or March.

Ride Safe

Sorry, but going to have to skip this after all. Will be on a ride to Oregon at that time.

Everybody have a good time, eat too much and above all be safe.

Been watching this thread for a while and found out my traveling work schedule will allow us to be able to go! Going to talk with the wife tonight and make sure her plans and mine are in the same boat so we can row it there together! Y'all going to show us the ropes since it will be our first trike gathering? Thinking about coming in on Wednesday and leaving sometime over the weekend. Is the gathering dates for rides just going to be for M-F or is anything going on Saturday?

Cleared with Rhena! Count us in!

Hey Recycledteen - glad you'll be able to join us for your first Trike Talk gathering. There is no mystery about it, just show up and have a good time. Even if you stay a few days after the official end day (and many do) there is so much good riding around Eureka you will defiantly want to come back for more. I have lived in the area just over 20 years and I'm still finding new routes to ride.

Oh by the way, here they are:

images

It has been years since I have ridden in the area on my bike and really am looking forward to coming back! All signed up, resv. made at the Regency Inn and the Lord willing, Rhena and I will be there Wednesday mid afternoon!!!:yahoo:

Going to talk to the Misses and see if we can swing this gathering, we've never been to Arkansas and the riding sounds great, should know for sure in a couple of days.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png