Eureka Springs - Who's Interested?

Regency Inn

Looks to me like a couple strong recommendations for Regency Inn

what are thoughts of everyone else as to making it the host hotel for us

Depends what time of the month. Rates vary . I checked May but without firm dates can't determine rate

Single King $59.00 - $139.00

Single Queen $49.00 - $119.00

Double Queen $59.00-$139.00

Double Full $49.00 - $129.00

Cottage $179.00 - $299.00

Dates/rates

Dates are May 21,2018 - May 25,2018 week before Memorial Day so.......

Looks like rates are at the low end of the price range

Feel free to come and go as you please no requirements as to how long you need to be there

Feel free to come and go as you please no requirements as to how long you need to be there

So are you going to try for the group rate or want us to just do our own thing ?

Johnny, I got your PM but you have blocked private messages (at least mine), I tried twice, so I can't reply to answer your question. How many rooms are you looking to block off for this ride? Or, you can just call Johanna yourself (tell her I sent you) at 818, four nine seven, 3557. She knows we are looking for a place to host a ride in May and will give you a fixed rate for anyone who says they are with your ride. See what her pricing is and compare with other places. She does a real nice job for Stan and the American Trike Riders Assoc. each year, and that is where I got to know her, through them. She will also do a "cash" price (cheaper) and a charge card price quote for you.

Stuff

No clue on the message thing as it looks good on my end (not much with computers so who knows)

i will call in next day or so and post the results here

Maybe click on the google & Trip Advisor reviews for the motel. One 2 months ago is enough to make judgement on. Not trying to start a battle, just a heads up.:(

Never mind.

It has been removed from comments. After seeing it ,Don't think I will stay there.

On Booking.com the Regency Inn is rated 9 based on 176 reviews.

The lowest rating was 8.8. This is the narrative of that review.

Cons: The towels were not the softest but they were clean.

Pros: The staff was very friendly. The room was great for the price. The owners were AMAZING!! Very friendly and helpful. We were greeted as soon as we walked in the door. When they heard we were there for a quick getaway to celebrate our 10 year anniversary they surprised us with a cute set of swan towels and a card with some chocolates just to let us know they were thinking of us.

John, the best scenario my be, just let everyone pick their own place and price, then you set a place and time to meet each day. That way we are just responsible for ourselves. I'm sorry if I got this started, I just wanted you to know where we were staying and we would meet you at your designated location. 🕷🍺

😊

No worries Juice

I think and others will agree we do need to decide on a host hotel/ meeting / gathering place.. Each can then decide where they wish to stay.

i usually stay at "The Lodge" in Eureka Springs very nice but small place. Great coffee but no breakfast. Right across street from buffet place we've been too for some dinners.

Ive also stayed at Best Western Eureka Inn - nice place plenty of room central location and breakfast included. Big drawback is they'd like a contract ( which I'm not about to sign) and guarantee on rooms.

Ive never been to Regency Inn but seems to offer what we need enough bike parking coffee and something to munch on in the am decent rates and good social media reviews - every place gets someone saying something negative.

ill get info from them tomorrow and then post here. Together we can decide on a host place but regardless people will and can stay where they choose

and that's my two cents worth

Who's Interested

Johnny, you can't make everyone happy. Just make a decision and everyone has the option to stay at a different hotel. I think the majority will be happy and stay at the base hotel.

Just my opinion.

Hotels

Talked with Regency Inn this morning. Seem like very nice people who would love to have us. Plenty of rooms available. Discount there would depend on number of rooms group takes. It's been suggested that I just pick a place and go from there. Not my style so I'll put this out to everyone. As I see it we have two choices for out host hotel that have the space plus amenities we'd like

1. Best Western Eureka Inn

2. The Regency Inn

Everyone is capable of checking each out via websites. Voice your opinions here. Next Monday I'll list our host hotel - it will be the place our rides leave from as well as I'm sure the place for evening B.S. sessions

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png