Almost that time

tis

Dec 27, 2008
West Falls, N.Y.
Well, there predicting snow flurries for tonight, it won't be long before it's time to put the Trike to bed for the winter.(Boo-Hoo) I did hear that it's supposed to go back to the 50's next week so I'm hoping to get 1 or 2 more rides in.......

2 to 4 inches predicted for today here. PenDot put down salt and antiskid on bridges and big hills last night.:groan: Indian summer is to return for all of next week. I'm not ready to put trike away yet.:no:

I know the routine, my friends, formally being from Massachusetts(Taxachusetts). I thank God that I now live in Florida for the last 3 years, I NEVER have to put my Trike away. Sorry guys. Thinking of the expression "Com'on Down", try to make bike week next March at Daytona Beach and have a little late winter fun. Enjoy the snowmobiles now!

Beautiful weather in Fl. On the flip side, the "Snowbirds" have everything all gummed up already. Good luck finding a clear road, or place to eat. Too hot to do anything in the summer, too crowded to do anything in the winter. Sometimes we get a couple of weeks of bliss in the spring and fall.

I need one more week. Honey wants to get back in the saddle one time this year.

John: I'm hoping your still referring to the Trike, so when I say have her climb aboard the middle of the week, you'll have the weather on your side....low 60's

Beautiful weather in Fl. On the flip side, the "Snowbirds" have everything all gummed up already. Good luck finding a clear road, or place to eat. Too hot to do anything in the summer, too crowded to do anything in the winter. Sometimes we get a couple of weeks of bliss in the spring and fall.

Steve you hit why I live in the Keys. I hate the traffic on the Florida west coast.

I'm glad I live in the south. It definitely gets too cold to ride, but only for short periods of time and then it warms right back up. We can ride just about year-round.

Sorry fellow Floridians, I don't seem to have the traffic and snow bird problems here on the east coast. We ride year round. NASCAR race week is as bad as it gets. Bike week is congested but with vehicles I enjoy. The real hot months (jul & Aug) I'm up north in Massachusetts with my kids and grand kids. I look forward to meeting all of my friends from the forum on the Trikeways (formally know as highways) :>) :yes:

Heck, I figured y'all would either put spiked tires or chains on the trikes and ride all winter in the northern environs.

Seriously, hope you get as much riding in as possble before fogging your machine for the winter. Me, I just pull out my old Navy Peacoat (circa '64), long johns and some ski gloves when it gets cold (say about 36 F).

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png