Roadsmith HTS or CSC Viper?

Reaction score
Newbie here looking for advice from you experienced folks.

Purely based on dealer inventories in my close area (1-2 hr. drivable for easy personal inspection), and given basically the same mileage on the bike drivetrain and a comparable price on the finished Trike what would be your preference?

Roadsmith HTS or CSC Viper?

Thanks for your responses.

John

Do It Now Or Forever Wish You Had

I'm also bias about the CSC Viper, because I own one. I like the way it looks. I was considering a Roadsmith, but there is a CSC dealer about 20 minutes from me.. I haven't driven the Roadsmith , but I can tell you me and the wife really enjoy the ride on the CSC Viper !

I see you live in AL. I live in California. I bought my trike already converted at Dodds trikes and Cycles, there in AL. Had it delivered here to Calif. I can tell you, they do a excellent job on their trikes. Heard they have lots of experience there. Had if for about 1 1/2 years, no problems.....

I own a Roadsmith now. That said, since CSC fixed their driveshaft problem I think they are a good trike and I would seriously consider owning one. Each mfg. has their plus and minuses so it all boils down to your likes. However, the installer is KEY to you trike success. Give as much attention to picking an installer as you do the mfg. Don't think you can go wrong with either.

I'm also bias about the CSC Viper, because I own one. I like the way it looks. I was considering a Roadsmith, but there is a CSC dealer about 20 minutes from me.. I haven't driven the Roadsmith , but I can tell you me and the wife really enjoy the ride on the CSC Viper !

I see you live in AL. I live in California. I bought my trike already converted at Dodds trikes and Cycles, there in AL. Had it delivered here to Calif. I can tell you, they do a excellent job on their trikes. Heard they have lots of experience there. Had if for about 1 1/2 years, no problems.....

I too like the CSC body style, but I picked the Road Smith for overall quality and drive train features. Just my opinion.

I have a Roadsmith, (love it)...................... But I also have to admit that this is the only trike I've ever ridden, and my first season riding this machine.... BUT my vote is Roadsmith

Ronnie

I have a CSC and have had NO problems in the year I’ve had it. I was looking for a Hannigan when I found my CSC but couldn’t find one. After I bought my CSC I was at a rally and looked at a Road Smith without the body work and I liked what I saw but like I said I’ve no regrets with my CSC.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png