Just Pet Memes

41002158_1816124905174436_6306902102555754496_n.jpg

I stay plenty busy talking to 4 dogs. Believe me....they understand EVERY word I say. Sometimes I trip up and don’t want them to understand it ALL....

I had a Border Collie...He pasted at 14 years, He was never on a leash, Even when i took him on a walk... I could leave him out front alone and even if a deer came bye he would chase it to the property line and stop dead...When i tell people that he understands voice commands , I would prove it by saying ...Hunter go in the garage...Then when he was just about in, I would say stop, Go in the back yard instead...and he would... Trowing a tennis ball to him i would say, Hunter go deep, And he would run out to where he knew about how far i could throw it turn around and wait for me to throw it to him.. :xzqxz:

I had a Border Collie...He pasted at 14 years, He was never on a leash, Even when i took him on a walk... I could leave him out front alone and even if a deer came bye he would chase it to the property line and stop dead...When i tell people that he understands voice commands , I would prove it by saying ...Hunter go in the garage...Then when he was just about in, I would say stop, Go in the back yard instead...and he would... Trowing a tennis ball to him i would say, Hunter go deep, And he would run out to where he knew about how far i could throw it turn around and wait for me to throw it to him.. :xzqxz:

Bob, I had a Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie) that responded to my voice commands just like your Border Collie. Smart dogs!

When I had my dog she went to work with me everyday. Then I got a new job, couldn't take the dog anymore. About two years went by, and I was leavin for work. And I said well got to go to work now to my wife. It was something I had always remembered not to say. But that day I forgot. Dog jumps up all excited runs to the door. She always knew where I was goin she was just waiting for the words.My wife says now what are you gonna do? I'm gonna Take her for a ride and bring her back. So thats what I did,seemed to satisfy her. I didn't think she would remember after so long. Dogs are like people only better, no judgements from them they love ya no matter what.:)

When I had my dog she went to work with me everyday. Then I got a new job, couldn't take the dog anymore. About two years went by, and I was leavin for work. And I said well got to go to work now to my wife. It was something I had always remembered not to say. But that day I forgot. Dog jumps up all excited runs to the door. She always knew where I was goin she was just waiting for the words.My wife says now what are you gonna do? I'm gonna Take her for a ride and bring her back. So thats what I did,seemed to satisfy her. I didn't think she would remember after so long. Dogs are like people only better, no judgements from them they love ya no matter what.:)

After my wife passed, I had to bring my 2 shitz to work. Being in a warehouse with the office, the girls watched one and Daisy was with me. Then the big boss came in 2 yrs later. No dogs allowed , blah blah blah. That week I asked to get laid off with unimployment. They abliged :clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twagoner

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twagoner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png