Custom Top for Stallion

Royal Trikes has one . phone 540 671 3374. I am seriously considering one for my stallion. Ask for John and tell him the fireman sends regards.

T.C.

I HEARD THAT A TOP FOR THE STALLION HAS BEEN DEVELOPED, AND DISPLAYED IN THE LATEST HONDA GOLDWING MAGAZINE I THINK.....I HEARD THE ONE THAT I'M TALKING ABOUT IS GOING FOR AROUND 700.00 BUCKS....IF YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES ON THIS TOP...I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN AT LEAST LOOKING AT IT..

ODDOMAN
# 667
EFFINGHAM, SC ThumbUp

The Stallion convertible top is in Wing World on page 81 in the March issue. It is listed at $795.00 in the magazine, but according to John; he will sell it for $695 as an introductory price.

MEMNOCOCH451,

IF I WANTED A COMMENT ABOUT A CAR WITH A TOP ON IT, i WOULD HAVE WENT TO A CAR FORUM SITE.....SURE i OWN A STALLION, AND SURE IT DON'T HAVE A TOP, BUT IT DOES HAVE A STEERING WHEEL....YOU ARE VERY OBSERVANT...I GIVE YOU THAT....

BACK TO TOPIC: IF ANY OF YOU FELLOW TRIKERS HAVE A PICTURE OF A STALLION TOP....CAN YOU POST IT?
SOME OF US STALLION DRIVERS MAYBE INTERESTED IN SEEING SUCH A THING....
HAVE A GREAT DAY.....

ODDOMAN
SOUTH CAROLINA

I ordered one in a tan color with a wood grain backboard for my black cherry Stallion. Picking it up in two weeks. I Plan on making extended trips and if the top will help during rain or extremely hot days I don't care if anyone thinks it might be ugly. I would rather be as comfortable as possible. In good weather the top will be in the trunk. I will post pictures when I get it. With the change in color and the wood grain I think it will look better than you think.

T.C.

I think it is about time that people should STOP putting down the ideas and products of others !!! How can one learn from others if they only recieve negative remarks. If you don't like it you can say so without being so demeaning about it. This site is supose to promote the brother/sisterhood of each other not beat someone down because you don't care for their ideas!!!
Tomg

amen Tom. Thats where the saying different strokes for different fokes came from. If we liked the same thing we would be paying through the nose for it. Supplt and DEMAND. So we should all embrace differnt things keeps us all happy.

Dear Nana, Tom, and Gorilla DAMN Well Said. Besides liking TRIKES including Stallions some people have physical and medical conditions that make for limitations when it comes to riding,, I would rather see someone adapt and keep riding than sit home because someone thinks its ugly.. We all prefer sunny dry riding but if this helps a rider enjoy more days riding comfortably then try it..Good luck and please post pics.. Charlie D.ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png