Need help in las vegas

My current hold up is these 2 plugs, I don't have enough squeeze in my hands to snap them in. oh yeah the battery went dead again?:gah:;):xzqxz::mad:

0319181037.jpg

this is one of the reasons I prefer to work with help. the more I get up and down the shorter my day. im baked for the day. fortunately I have another chance tomorrow. :gah:

I did get some prep and small things done. once I get those plugs to click in its bolt on time. :clapping:

im a little concerned about the battery:xzqxz:

this is one of the reasons I prefer to work with help. the more I get up and down the shorter my day. im baked for the day. fortunately I have another chance tomorrow. :gah:

I did get some prep and small things done. once I get those plugs to click in its bolt on time. :clapping:

im a little concerned about the battery:xzqxz:

How old is the battery?

Charge it over night 2 amps

Load test it after charging

If it drops below 10 volts after load test it is bad

Full charged battery is 12.7 volts

After charging let the battery sit for an hour, take a voltage reading it may show 13 volts

If it does dont panic, go ahead and load test it

You can hook it back up on your bike, turn the headlight on with a volt meter hooked up to the battery

If you see it drop now below 10 volts, replace it

I will do that thank you:clapping:

I sprayed the plugs with silicone spray, the gaskets wont go in right, im really thinking about taking the orange gaskets out and sealing them with silicone.:xzqxz::confused:

I will do that thank you:clapping:

I sprayed the plugs with silicone spray, the gaskets wont go in right, im really thinking about taking the orange gaskets out and sealing them with silicone.:xzqxz::confused:

That is called a weather pak seal

I dunno about silicone, it makes a heck of a mess

Lube is the answer and lining up the latch

I know they are a pain, but they are meant to seal tight

You can do this, you have done some amazing things as seen by your progress

Hang in there

I do believe I just did a load test on the battery, earlier I charged it couple hours. I just went outside and tried to start her by pulling in the clutch while in gear. normally not an issue, tonight I got clicks, put it neutral and it still barely turned over. definitely not holding a charge and certainly cant take a load. it seems to me im buying a battery. but I did put it back on the charger.

Final assembly well almost

IT must have been the cold this morning, the stereo plugs snapped right in.:clapping:

the top cover is on, dash and all. she is drivable now.:clapping:

I did have one missing part on the seat. its a insert guide for the screw.:gah:

I gotta go get the missing part a groceries be back soon with a pic of finished assembly in the street.;)

:)

https://www.mrcycles.com/oemparts/p/honda/90504-mca-000/collar-seat-mounting

0320181241.jpg0320181240.jpg

Got the test ride done

I rode her to Honda to order the missing seat part. the clutch works good, well better than it did. the front brakes work, the rear brakes seem to need rebleeding. I've road worse.:clapping:

that front tire is power steering on steroids, it really could kill if mistreated. going to have to get used to that. :xzqxz:

the stereo keeps blowing fuses might have a speaker short. could be my battery issue.

:xzqxz:

here's that first pic I promised. still need to put her eye lashes on and bolt on the seat.

:clapping:

0320181432.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png