New to Driving a Trike

Welcome to the site Dan. I'm a newbie too as I just converted my bike last month. Riding it is very weird at first but after about 600 miles of riding I'm really getting to like it. Turning it can still interesting a little bit but do what "Carla" says in a previous post.

"Know I have to wait until spring to ride."

Guess what? You really don't have to wait until Spring. Of course, it depends on your cold weather tolerance but there is some pretty good clothing gear out there to help with that!

Seeya on the road...

P.S. I still try to put the kickstand down when I want to get off of it...

Hi Dan! Welcome to Trike Talk! This is an awesome place to wait out the winter till you can some more miles on that new trike! Post often!

Welcome to the site Dan. I'm a newbie too as I just converted my bike last month. Riding it is very weird at first but after about 600 miles of riding I'm really getting to like it. Turning it can still interesting a little bit but do what "Carla" says in a previous post.

"Know I have to wait until spring to ride."

Guess what? You really don't have to wait until Spring. Of course, it depends on your cold weather tolerance but there is some pretty good clothing gear out there to help with that!

Seeya on the road...

P.S. I still try to put the kickstand down when I want to get off of it...

I don't like the snow or ice . And me to about the kickstand LOL

New to the Trike World

Hi My Name is Dan Coulter I just got a 2018 Trike. Had a 2007 Sportster until someone turn in front of me. So I was mess up for awhile. My legs are still weak and I still need my wind in my face. I got over 400 miles on it until this snow hit. Know I have to wait until spring to ride.

Welcome to TT from the great State of Maine Dan. Glad that you're getting into the Trike world,, pretty much had that same incident two years ago last Sep. Real hesitant getting back into myself but did the Trike thing,,, love every minute of it and wished I had made that conversion many years ago. Ride SAFE!

Hutch

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockin Rob

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockin Rob
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png