CSC Owners Forum: Post Your CSC Pics

Really nice-looking trike.

I am anxiously awaiting the completion of mine. Have been reading a few other things here - did you change the front tire to the Avon trike tire?

Also noticed you have a CVO - when was this kit installed? I just saw something from CSC that says they no longer match Harley CVO paint.

Just before I had the bike triked I had a Fueling oil pump installed. (no problem, just peace of mind) I also wanted the Avon installed but he could not find one. Went with Metzeler.

I just picked the completed trike up last month. PaPa Zook, the keeper of this forum, did the conversion and he used a third party painter.

I don't like how you tied the bike down. I wouldn't put that kind of pressure on the forks. I'd secure to the frame.

Nice looking trike!

Here's our CSC Arrow as received from the factory today. This 2015 Vintage Chief is one of the Porcaro customs and it's being converted by All Solutions Trikes in Navarre, Ohio. A very bad MVA (not bike related) made this a wise choice for me. My plan is to make it to the Rolling Thunder XXXII "Ride For Freedom" next May.

View attachment 63158

Just reading some of the posts here and drooling over the great pics in anticipation of getting my 2016 Chief Vintage triked. Unfortunately my CSC kit won't deliver until Jul, 22. Sounds as though I made a good decision to go with the CSC Arrow conversion by what I am reading on this forum. I am snowbirding down in Casa Grande, Az and won't make it back to Idaho till Apr but we will be alot closer to Jul by then. 72 years old and I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to get here. I have never been on a trike before......is there much of a learning curve going from 2 to 3 wheels? Been riding 2 wheels for a long time and I'm looking forward to a smooth and stable ride for the wife and I.

IMG_2615.jpg

Just reading some of the posts here and drooling over the great pics in anticipation of getting my 2016 Chief Vintage triked. Unfortunately my CSC kit won't deliver until Jul, 22. Sounds as though I made a good decision to go with the CSC Arrow conversion by what I am reading on this forum. I am snowbirding down in Casa Grande, Az and won't make it back to Idaho till Apr but we will be alot closer to Jul by then. 72 years old and I feel like a kid waiting for Chrismas to get here. I have never been on a trike before......is there much of a learning curve going from 2 to 3 wheels? Been riding 2 wheels for a long time and I'm looking forward to a smooth and stable ride for the wife and I.

View attachment 106498

Hi Gerald, :welcome:to Trike Talk

You have a beautiful Indian to work with. Trikes you need to remember not to put your feet down. Other than that you use your upper body strength to steer it, like a jet ski or a snowmobile. Best of luck with your conversion;)

Hi Gerald, :welcome:to Trike Talk

You have a beautiful Indian to work with. Trikes you need to remember not to put your feet down. Other than that you use your upper body strength to steer it, like a jet ski or a snowmobile. Best of luck with your conversion;)

Thanx for responding......

Never occurred to me about not putting your feet down......if that's what I need to figure out then the conversion should be pretty easy......I am used to riding a jet ski....piece of cake

Welcome to Trike Talk Gerald! You will love your CSC trike! Gotta remember you will have a fat butt when you pull in for gas too.

Have noticed through all my years many first time dually pickup owners have a smashed rear fender from forgetting their rear outside tires and fender stick out farther than the side of their pickups.

We have owned many duallies being on a farm/ranch and it can happen, luckily never to me.

Same goes with a trike as stated above!

Gerald - you and me both. I am just like you - waiting and excited about my new CSC conversion.

I believe I am a bit closer - my build is scheduled for March 11th - so about 12 or so days away. Still with covid and part delays, anything could happen. Mu trike installer tell me that he will be contacting VSC probably the middle of next week in attempts to see when the conversion is being shipped.

Once we know that and the potential arrival date, he says that it is simply a matter of about 4-5 days to have everything put together. In my mind, I am shooting for the end of March. Anything before then will be considered gravy. Besides, living in Michigan, chances are we can't take it out until mid-April.

I'll post so pictures when mine is done -please do the same and, all the best

Looks nice - really like that spoiler.

They are picking my bike up on Thursday (March 24th) - so, they can start to disassemble it. Sounds like the trike kit has been painted and will be on the way soon.

CSC kit

Looks nice - really like that spoiler.

They are picking my bike up on Thursday (March 24th) - so, they can start to disassemble it. Sounds like the trike kit has been painted and will be on the way soon.

It looks like CSC is a little behind schedule. My kit was scheduled for 2 months and 2 days after yours, 05/13/22. Please keep us updated.

​Yea, I am sure all the snowstorms pushing through that neck of the woods has slowed things down, not to mention parts that CSC might not manufacture at their facility. When I had my kit ordered it was three months out before I could drive up for the installation. Hang in there the wait is worth the wait.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png