Likes Likes:  538
Thanks Thanks:  21
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19

Thread: CSC Owners Forum: Post Your CSC Pics

10+ Posts
    User ID
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cycle7447 View Post
    No problem, I will indeed keep you posted.

I placed my order and made the deposit on November 1, 2021. When I did, was told it would be done by the end of March 2022.

Actually called CSC and they told me the anticipated paint date. Don't think that happened because the installer told me when the got the paint in on 3/18. So, it looks like it has to be painted, put back together, crated and then shipped.

Only advantage is - still pretty cold here in Michigan - so I don't have the urge to take a ride right now.

What bike are you triking? And, did you add a lot of items?
    My order date was in November also. My dealer gave me a 13 May ship date. About 5 days for kit to get here and 5 to 7 days to build depending on how busy they are when kit arrives. I have a black 2021 GL1800 tour DCT. I already have extra lights on bike and got most of the CSC extras but no chrome. I agree I would not ride now but will be very anxious before May gets here.

100+ Posts
    User ID
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slather View Post
    My order date was in November also. My dealer gave me a 13 May ship date. About 5 days for kit to get here and 5 to 7 days to build depending on how busy they are when kit arrives. I have a black 2021 GL1800 tour DCT. I already have extra lights on bike and got most of the CSC extras but no chrome. I agree I would not ride now but will be very anxious before May gets here.
    Well, I will keep you informed - who knows, with all that is going on, I could still be delayed.

My builder says it will be 4 days from the time he starts until he finished. Can usually do three days in most cases. This is why he is getting he bike on Thursday to start taking it apart. I have to believe that he has more info on shipping since he is ready to take it apart.

You are a little closer to Arlington, so, can probably get it to you a little faster.

My Harley does not have a reverse, so, I added that. Got the rake kit, running boards, light in trunk, passenger comfort bars and the rear light bar.

I also purchased the finder light from my dealer - that will get installed once the trike is done. Then, it will be time to get a little pinstriping done.

I mentioned before, we had a GW with a Motortrike kit back in the late /early 2000. Sold that in 2004 - was my wife's trike. So, we are all ready to get moving again

100+ Posts
    User ID
    Thanks

Well, it looks likes she is all done. Say they will bring it to me on Thursday. Slather - any info on yours?

100+ Posts
    User ID
    Thanks

Default Rear

Contributing Member
    Gold Club Member
    User ID
    Thanks

Default SOOOOO

So What do you think, How do you like it , Post some more pictures Lets hear about it .

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19