Tulsa Windshields

I am fairly new to trike ownership and Trike Talk so excuse me if this has been asked and answered. I did search posts and didn't not find anything but that simply may be because of user error.:) MY question is; are Tulsa Windshields worth the price? We own a 2006 Goldwing with a Champion conversion.

I think they are. I have the Tall tented in my 1800 and ordered the new one they just came out with for the Yamaha when I finished it. I like the taller shields anyway.

Yes, they are worth the price! I have my second one on my 1800 right now. I am able to ride in a pouring down rain without getting wet unless I stop. This year i rode home from rally in Ashville WOS in the rain down hwy 40 and never got wet all the way home until I pulled up in my driveway and stopped.

I shouldn't have stopped!

I took off my Tulsa . great windshield served me 4years. Took about 2 weeks each year to get use to getting on without bumping my head on it. I now have the F4 +4 and it is worth the extra. so clear you have to reach out and touch it every so often to be sure it is still there , 3 years now not a scratch on it . No swirls from on coming cars at night. Rain runs right off it . Best of all you can clean it with anything even steel wool for the really nasty bugs.

I took off my Tulsa . great windshield served me 4years. Took about 2 weeks each year to get use to getting on without bumping my head on it. I now have the F4 +4 and it is worth the extra. so clear you have to reach out and touch it every so often to be sure it is still there , 3 years now not a scratch on it . No swirls from on coming cars at night. Rain runs right off it . Best of all you can clean it with anything even steel wool for the really nasty bugs.

I also have the F4 +4 and like it bettert than the tulsa, I have been using an F4 almost a year now.

My wife (Honey ) said How much are you spending on a new windshiled ....??? now she says it is worth every penny

Hav had a clear tulsa with vent on my 96 1500 since 97 love it.
Still looks like new.when I clean it I use a soft warm wet cloth with dish washing soap and then rinse it off with a wet soft cloth and dry it,do not use windex,are rainex on it are a squgeeze at a filling station.
Then I spray it with lemon pledge works for me.
ThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp

Have a Tulsa tall on my 03 GL & can't wait to replace it. BUT, having said that, I also second Bosco; if you wanna stay dry & don't mind looking through it, & wanna protect wifey from buffetting,then its absolutely great. I am not a fan of looking thru a windshield & prefer looking just over it.:confused: Wifey loves it too! So am not sure what to do. Can't have it both ways, unless I spring for an electric Wind Bender:D

Yes, it is a great windshield.
I've had them on my 1500's and now on my Trike.
I always use the X-Tall with Vent on mine.
If you get on by throwing your leg over the saddle and leaning forward, you will hit the windshield.
Once or twice you do this, you'll soon remember not to lean to far forward.ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png