Winter Storm Grayson

1dn5up

Thumper
Nov 5, 2015
Bear Mtn. NY
Every weather station calls the Coastal storm Somthing different. Hear with the cold temps it’s a “Winter Blast”

What is it called in your neck of the woods ?

Granted this will be a short thread. Keep warm.

Fox news [MSN] has a real to get your attention name..They call it........

A Bomb Cyclone ,And we are all gonna die, Cause it is moving up the East coast...And they also do a head count on how many millions it will effect....:laugh:

We call it entertainment up here. They'll put some poor soul on TV whining about how he's freezing to death in 15 degree weather and I'm ROTFLMAO. The kids get pissed when they hear about school closings and they still have to go in worse conditions...

We call it entertainment up here. They'll put some poor soul on TV whining about how he's freezing to death in 15 degree weather and I'm ROTFLMAO. The kids get pissed when they hear about school closings and they still have to go in worse conditions...

Out your way Ron, the school season should run backwards,

Your state DPW should hold class as to how to prepair for a little snow !down south :afraid:

Here we call it "French Toast Days".

When there is the slightest threat of snow or ice, everyone runs to Walmart and buys up all the bread, milk, and eggs. Must be making French Toast:Shrug::D:D.

Wallmart is here , when a neighbor needs Somthing my phone rings . The saying goes , Don’t leave Home with out it is changed here, the basement dwellers moto is , Don’t leave the market with out it :gah:

April 1St.....Isn't That when the Elio will be in the showroom's;)....Providing you left them a thousand dollar deposit a few years ago......;)-;)

The Morlocks dragged them all underground. That’s why you can’t find any.

Oh, wait. That was the Eloi.

This joke was brought to you by the “Read A Freakin’ Book society”.:qpnmt:

Elio—- mine is ready, they told me to wait for the E-Mail as to ware th pick up area was to be :Shrug:

We call it entertainment up here. They'll put some poor soul on TV whining about how he's freezing to death in 15 degree weather and I'm ROTFLMAO. ..

Now, that's not nice. We are just not accustomed to freezing temperatures and don't have the proper clothing and equipment to deal with it. I have never seen a snow shovel, snow blower, snow plow or any of that other weird stuff you people speak of. :Whack:

Now, that's not nice. We are just not accustomed to freezing temperatures and don't have the proper clothing and equipment to deal with it. I have never seen a snow shovel, snow blower, snow plow or any of that other weird stuff you people speak of. :Whack:

Right after the winter, People up here will be throwing away all that snow stuff...So Around April you can make a deal on all that stuff...:D

Well it’s here :mad: 21* with 14mph winds. The big news is the roads are coated and slippery— DAAAAH :xszpv:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png