Winter Storm Grayson

Hopefully this thread will take a hiatus till next winter ! :vxtyaq:

The birds are chirping again , and on April 1 , the humming bird feeder will be back in action. Now for the big cleanup.

This tread isn't taking a hiatus till and only till Mother nature decides to end it!' Hopefully soon very soon!!!📞

31775978_1912776955420401_6420284201173516288_n.jpg

Gota take the good with the bad, NE summer , 2-3 hot days, then 2-3 mild ones . Like a sea-saw. Fine by me. :cool:

Big T Storm

Well it wasn’t snow , but my wind machine recorded 35mph wind. Farther north was 60mph with a possable tornado. What ever it was came with evengance and lasted for 5 min. Running on gen power since 5pm. So gona shut down till morning . ☎️

Well it wasn’t snow , but my wind machine recorded 35mph wind. Farther north was 60mph with a possable tornado. What ever it was came with evengance and lasted for 5 min. Running on gen power since 5pm. So gona shut down till morning . ☎️

Up in Yulan NY Near my club there was a tornado...Looks like i'll be clearing more paths this week end...:gah:

From what I’ve heard orange and ulster cty got the worst. The weather heads will determine if wind sheer or tornado got them . Other than being off the grid we lucked out here. Though it was quite scary when it greeted us. ☎️

Winter-Summer

A storm is a storm , no mater what time of the year.

Looks like Florence will greet the Carolina coast for the first storm this summer. After all, ‘‘tis the season ! Good luck folks :cxtv:.

Up in Yulan NY Near my club there was a tornado...Looks like i'll be clearing more paths this week end...:gah:

It's September now ,And we still haven't cleared all the trails.....Hope to have them opened by Oct.....25 years from now people will be talking about the great blow down of May 2018.....The woods are changed forever...Just nature doing its thing...

It's September now ,And we still haven't cleared all the trails.....Hope to have them opened by Oct.....25 years from now people will be talking about the great blow down of May 2018.....The woods are changed forever...Just nature doing its thing...

How true, as only the strong survive . Just like us, the old falls and the new rises!!

How true, as only the strong survive . Just like us, the old falls and the new rises!!

When my Farther first started to bring me up to the Club [1955] There were stands of white birch and poplar trees......Now there all gone, The have been replaced by hemlock and white pine, And most of the ancient apple trees are also dyeing out...20 years ago i planted 25 apple trees in one of the fields....And its been a struggle to keep them alive, What with the Bears and Porcupines.....Things grow and then things die....

Got a apple tree that use to bless us with tons of fruit. The past 10 yrs, none at all. Also it blooms real thick in the spring , then looses its leaves , as now it’s bare :Shrug:. My tree guy says the ceader trees are spreading a diesese to them, as I’ll be using it for smoking meat soon.

Got a apple tree that use to bless us with tons of fruit. The past 10 yrs, none at all. Also it blooms real thick in the spring , then looses its leaves , as now it’s bare :Shrug:. My tree guy says the ceader trees are spreading a diesese to them, as I’ll be using it for smoking meat soon.

Our old trees are disease resistance, But they were planted around 1900, [At least 5 hundred of them] And the last 20 years time is taking their toll.. The ones i planted i spray them 3 or 4 times a year, And they will have a good crop every other year .[Biennial]... And a single apple tree needs a second apple tree within a few feet to pollinate and bear fruit ...

We just leave the apples for the deer.....

Florence drama

The storm hit shore, the a/h weather geeks stand in the rain n wind while the smart camera man shoots in shelter ! After the storm passes, they will be in row boats saving the area strandees. The sad part is that I’m the real nit wit watching it :gah:

The storm hit shore, the a/h weather geeks stand in the rain n wind while the smart camera man shoots in shelter ! After the storm passes, they will be in row boats saving the area strandees. The sad part is that I’m the real nit wit watching it :gah:

Better than watching Trumpy Bear Commercials late at night...:laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawntucker

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawntucker
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png