Winter Storm Grayson

Get on a plane & fly up here Lola & I will teach ya how to run the snow blower. O yeah ,bring a jacket 5* here. :clapping:

Thanks for the offer, but I do think I would need gloves, a jacket and over pants so thick that I couldn't operate a snow blower. I'd be the Michelin Woman.

220px-Michelin_Poster_1898.jpg

So glad this storm is about done

Just got back from a ride

I have a rule I follow

I don't wear my chaps til it is @40 degrees or colder

Glad I did today;)

Well it was another one we survived. Although Boston will have a few frozen cars as part of the roads for a while. Rumor has it that next week we NE folks will get some thawing daytime temps :clapping:

Just want to give thanks to the well wishers and participating posters as it was fun and passed the time.

Tune in for the next one some time and someware :D in possibly your neighborhood !

BTW, I’m still lol at the term “Bomb Cyclone”:rofl:

Well it was another one we survived. Although Boston will have a few frozen cars as part of the roads for a while. Rumor has it that next week we NE folks will get some thawing daytime temps :clapping:

Just want to give thanks to the well wishers and participating posters as it was fun and passed the time.

Tune in for the next one some time and someware :D in possibly your neighborhood !

BTW, I’m still lol at the term “Bomb Cyclone”:rofl:

How much snow did you get ? We only got about 2 inches here from The “ Bomb Cyclone” Most of the heavier accumulations fell east of the Hudson River.

We' here in my part of jersey had about 4/5 inches...Wasn't the great disaster the weather heads were hoping for...Weather reporting is getting just as bad as news reporting...

I went snow skiing at the base of Mount Washington, last week -12 * at the top of the mountain :cool::cool:

and you guys are complaining..lol

Ronnie

Big deal, Get on your Trike and ride a hundred miles at close to those temps.....:laugh:...been there and done that, And i might add when i got to my destination there wasn't a warm hotel room waiting for me...But a cold 13* cabin...:cool:...

All kidding aside how was the skiing....:Shrug:

I'm having trouble keeping up with the climate change. I drain all the pipes that might freeze one day, then recharge them so I can use them, then turn right back around a few days later to repeat the process. I'm getting tired of winter, no spring, no winter. I give !!!:(:(:(:xszpv::xszpv::xszpv:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png