Winter Storm Grayson

Jackson

You Minisota folks take care in the relocation process from Jackson ! ❤️ Don’t want to hear of any injuries ❄️.

We have names for all our snowfalls - Tuesday, Friday, Sunday... :)

We got 4" last night. The sheltie never wants to come in, but the weiner doesn't like the cold that much. She claimed the bottom shelf of a stand so she wouldn't have to lay on the floor. And when she's real cold she'll lay half on the stand and half on the heater vent -

P1020084.jpg

Riley

The Life of Riley ? Weather heads are sending all the frozen stuff up north from me. Then another head says it depends on how cool it gets ? There very very smart peoples :badmood:.

I got to use my magic powers and redirect this mess, confustion will be the #1 priority :D

No snow here but torrential rains all night and at the moment...All schools are closed today....Still i will have to pick up the grandkids bring them to my house and keep them busy all day...Keeps me young....:)

No snow here but torrential rains all night and at the moment...All schools are closed today....Still i will have to pick up the grandkids bring them to my house and keep them busy all day...Keeps me young....:)

Don’t forget the pups ! “Load m up, move m out - Wagontrain “

Oh no 🙈 lights winky blinky, might halfto resort to the ☎️ Plus the interweb is doing strange things :gah: How will I be able to function all day .:vxtyaq:

Riley aftermath

Well this one got us good ! As it was called a “Winter Bomb Cyclone”

Ma nature figured it was time to trim out all the dead wood, (trees) The big problem was nothing could get cut up if electric lines were involved. Our power company had crews assisting us , fire dept, to downed tree locations just to make sure the lines were dead before we cut up the trees to open roads and or remove off homes. Today they will concentrate on the repair work.

Some out of state elec companies worked with us. Kudos and thank you all. This was a well planned temp fix for a change here :clapping: Still on generator power and surprised cable is still connected.

Perdict another next week as March marches on. Time to refuel as the 6hr time frame is almost up.

Cloudy 40. And the power is still out 😢📞

That sucks ! I’m on the border of 2 county’s, usually a storm like Riley would be a 2 to 3 day outage. Surprised me that we were back on as quick as we were. Like you, it looks like a lumber yard here .

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTRuf

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTRuf
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png