Winter Storm Grayson

Just had a neighbors tree fall in my yard :shok: And the dreaded winkey blinkies are starting again ! Looks like a after dinner relocation pass coming up :Shrug: This s**t is heeaavvy 🏋️*♀️.

Yep branches and trees dropping like pick-up sticks... And my lights are winking again, My generator is all primed and ready to go [Again]... My Son just got back his power , And just awhile ago my Daughter in law call to say a transformer exploded up the road from them , And their power is out again..:gah:

Yep branches and trees dropping like pick-up sticks... And my lights are winking again, My generator is all primed and ready to go [Again]... My Son just got back his power , And just awhile ago my Daughter in law call to say a transformer exploded up the road from them , And their power is out again..:gah:

Oh WOW Bob.... hope you and yours can hunker down and stay warm and dry. The news footage looks terrible.

Oh WOW Bob.... hope you and yours can hunker down and stay warm and dry. The news footage looks terrible.

We're use to this stuff....I always have the generator ready to go , and the same with the snow blower.....And at least 20 gallons of gas [treated] in my barn for the generator,...

If you prepare for the storms and stay put it's just a inconvenience ...

Just made a path on the sidewalk, and did the driveway relocation thing, cleaned off the truck a bit, just in case I need to go. The rest will melt, someday. No shoveling here for me. Those days are history. ,!! đź“ž

The snow total was about 18 inches , Got the driveway cleared, Tomorrow ill finish up the sidewalk, Breakout the chainsaw and cut up some heavy branches that came down.

At least the power didn't go out again..

18” , of heavy stuff!! Got a foot here with every tree branch toutching the ground. Not going crazy on the relocation process as it will melt off by months end, plus the piles last longer 📞

I was hopping some of the snow would start melting to day, But i think not ' It's 30* and heavy cloud cover...:gah:....Well theres always April to dream about....

Well my Son is back on the Grid.......It only took 8 or 9 days.....I wonder if he can deduct the cost of all the gasoline he used to keep the generator running off his electric bill..:p

Year sure,.....:mad:'''':pigsfly:

You guys need a weather break. Prayers

In 2011 NM was burning up. Hard to breathe, I can remember sitting on the wall and watching the sun go down and it looked like a melting pot of metal being poured on the ground. As the sun was setting the mountains to the east was a dancing flame. Scary times.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REDMAN197307

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REDMAN197307
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png