Winter Storm Grayson

Saw this in the paper this morning and thought of you guys...

View attachment 55459

You’re right Ron, They really have nothing else to talk about this will go on for weeks . They already have the yuppies scattering to the grocery store to buy more **** but they didn’t get from the last two storms they are predicting 6 inches which is not bad for the average person !

8-15" expected, beginning later tonite through sometime Thursday AM around these parts.

That's a lot of f*****g snow on top of the white mess already on the ground from the last nor'easter last week unless you live in Alaska, but we'll deal.

Riding season doesn't really open here until very late April/early May anyhoo, when most all of the roadsalt has naturally washed away.:Shrug:

I sold the snow machine to buy the trike , Guess I’ll half to do it again only in reverse ☎️

I still have a snowmobile , Only used it once 3 years ago, Its not worth the effort to get it running for one or two weekends a year.. Back in the 60'/70's we would ride them almost every weekend all winter, Ride them all night from bar to bar...Now even if there was enough snow you can't do that any more....

I still have a snowmobile , Only used it once 3 years ago, Its not worth the effort to get it running for one or two weekends a year.. Back in the 60'/70's we would ride them almost every weekend all winter, Ride them all night from bar to bar...Now even if there was enough snow you can't do that any more....

So true that is, housing, housing and more housing :gah: All ya hear is Bears , Coydogs , ect. threatening people. When there land is taken away , what else are these animals going to go? All my ATV trails got eaten up by housing , and even a useless golf coarse.

As to preserve some land in PUTNAM Cty., they passed a 2 acre zoning law, with condos only allowed at commercial zoned areas.

Well the commuters are at it again , crashing n bashin thru the scanner ! At least the body shops will have a good year. :Shrug:

Well the commuters are at it again , crashing n bashin thru the scanner ! At least the body shops will have a good year. :Shrug:

Why leave a little early to work when the weather is bad and drive carefully ' I'll Leave the same time I always do ill just drive faster to work 4 wheel drive melts ice doesn't it 😜📞

Be safe out there. Watch out for the ones that don’t know how to drive in the nasty weather.

When I lived in Alaska back in the 70s, snowmobiles were important. Hunting, racing, ice fishing, fun.

Where my house is now, was my old running area for the Baja bug. I spent many days running around the desert. Only 45k lived in this town. Well it made the list as the top place to retire in. Dang we have so many people here from California and back east. So many trees and the transplants want all this grass. It is the desert, now we are in a water crisis. Never ending cycle.

So what was the end results Pete ?

I got 3-4” ofheavy crap and went off the grid a few times, so I gues it was your turn !

24~25" received. Good news is it's already starting to melt albeit slowly as temps are only in the mid 30's, and we didn't lose power throughout the storm.

Mother Nature has decided she's gonna push out trike riding season up here by a few more weeks, or so...:Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png