Winter Storm Grayson

Ok folks , here we go again ! ❄️ Puke 🤮

I hope not, My Son and his Wife have their snowmobiles all set and ready to up to Tug Hill NY.. The Girls and the dogs are going to stay at my house for a few days, The problem is he's in charge of the DPW a few towns from me....If it even looks close to hitting here they'er going to have to cancel....:Shrug:........

I hope not, My Son and his Wife have their snowmobiles all set and ready to up to Tug Hill NY.. The Girls and the dogs are going to stay at my house for a few days, The problem is he's in charge of the DPW a few towns from me....If it even looks close to hitting here they'er going to have to cancel....:Shrug:........

Well my Son just called he can't take a chance and had to cancel.. , He has to be at the Job just in case the storm hits...:(

Button up tight. The weather is a little crazy everywhere. 38* this morning and heading to mid 80s today. Heater in the morning to AC later in the day. High winds coming back later tomorrow with a temp and drop.

Button up tight. The weather is a little crazy everywhere. 38* this morning and heading to mid 80s today. Heater in the morning to AC later in the day. High winds coming back later tomorrow with a temp and drop.

38* And 80* I would take that every day.... Its 30* right now and it isn't going to get much higher through the day, And and it looks like snow late today into tomorrow ..

Hey it is March in the Northeast...:)

That she don't 'Frank, Right now its raining ice pellets...This way when it changes over to full blown snow it will have a nice base to stick to...:gah:

Nothing here , midnights the target time , I’ll let ya know in the am , unless Daisy needs to pee :Shrug:

29386716_1734008243309421_6942814323987311789_n.jpg

Have no fear Frank.......Mario will be up on a Podium soon with a bunch of funky's to save the City, And start his campaign for 2020...:laugh:

Andy Boy has has been city bound all day , threatening the utilities, like he’s mr fixit ?

Call me Killjoy for posting that map...I'm really hoping it's wrong this year....My bad Fellers...:Shrug:

Sounds like toby isn't going to hit too hard up here, for once this winter season. 1"> 4"~5", maybe?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dpegleg

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dpegleg
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png