Winter Storm Grayson

Folks buckle up ! Weather geeks predicting for a 12” er. Over the weekend.

Just you old timers remember ; NO SHOVELING ALLOWED. ! And the piles take longer to melt. Be Safe .

I don't see it in the radar Frank.....Just something in Missouri at the moment headed east, But looks like it will go South before it gets to us..:Shrug:...We do need snow to replenish the New York City Reservoir's 'The up state ones that the City stole fare and square from the farmers....Right now they are only at 120% of capacity.;)...

The city of St. Louis and surrounding areas got hammered & it's still coming down. 4-8" of wet heavy snow really fast & the roads/highways are a nightmare. There are thousands of people that have been stuck on the roads for hours.

St Louis

Sounds like a good dumping on yas! At least the weekend will give most time for the relocation clean up. Remember, the bigger the piles , the longer it lingers :cxtv:

Here is a morning update. The official airport snowfall was 10", but it's still coming down with 2-3"more expected. I will say, they predicted this perfectly with when it would start & the totals.

Everyone affected please stay safe. We had family stuck on the highway for 8 hours last night. All are safe now & that's all that counts.

Good to hear all family made it home safe Michael :clapping:

We dodged the bullet here , as Mr Sun peeks in and out at times. Not even a trace of anything.

Just enough snow to make tracks on my driveway....No problems driving the Slingshot, didn't even brake traction at any time on my coffee run......I know if i tried i could..

But why would i do that..:Shrug:..Suns out now, The snow went South to the other United States...Like i said earlier the radar showed it would miss us..:clapping:..

We have maybe an Inch of powder roads a clear and now dry, storm went just south of us next weekend we are to get a good snow. This far into January it's our turn for sure. Western Pennsylvania has been left out of numerous storms the last while back. :flyingspagmonster: stay warm and safe Fred/Jeanne

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png