To Roadsmith folks

Ronnie, you might want to try these guys:

http://www.menardmotorsports.com/

They come highly recommended with lots of trike experience. Not a bad excuse for a ride either.

Hey, thank you very much, never knew that they were there... ( I now have their address/telephone # written down, and will take a nice ride out there

New Hampshire, is a great place to ride... Yepp Pee! I just found another reason to take a ride this spring!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Ronnie

Hi Ronnie, did you have your conversion in Keene, NH? If so are you finding them not helping you with your question? Have you contacted Roadsmith? I don't like it when after make a big purchase, customer service disappears

Anyways, looks like someone was nice enough to give you the information you were looking for

Frank

Yes, Keene New Hampshire - I've been very happy (so far) with the work they have done for me.. no problems yet,

Thanks for asking!:cool:

Ronnie

Keene NH

Yes, Keene New Hampshire - I've been very happy (so far) with the work they have done for me.. no problems yet,

Thanks for asking!:cool:

Ronnie

Oh okay, so I'm guessing they do installs only, but don't service them, makes sense now, some installers do both.

Question for you, how many installers did you contact/ visit before you decided on them? I think I was at 4

Frank

Oh okay, so I'm guessing they do installs only, but don't service them, makes sense now, some installers do both.

Question for you, how many installers did you contact/ visit before you decided on them? I think I was at 4

Frank

Frank,

Actually I only visited this one installer, and liked them, so I let them do the work, and have been actually very please with the quality of their work.. The shop is located in Keene NHampshire.. Approx maybe 1.5 hours from home..

They came down to my home picked up my bike, and re-built it to a trike (Roadsmith) ....When finished, they called and said it's ready, and offered to trailer it down to my home again, we'll I was going up to New Hampshire that day anyways, and of course being excited about trying out a trike *(never rode one b4)* especially being mine now, I just had to ride it home, so I packed my helmet in my car, and after visiting friends in NH. my wife drove car home and I jumped on my new trike, and rode it home the 80 miles... WOW was riding a three wheel vehicle totally different then what I expected........LOVED IT! Once used to three wheeling, I'll never go back to two wheels again! (yes it took a while to get used to it)............Ronnie

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png