Next Big question ,how many still on the road

Hi Doc

This is the same question I asked in the total stallion thread. There were 930 made and only 177 have registered here:xzqxz: according to our registration section. where is everyone hiding:Shrug:

Dragon

Hi Doc

This is the same question I asked in the total stallion thread. There were 930 made and only 177 have registered here:xzqxz: according to our registration section. where is everyone hiding:Shrug:

Hi Chuck,

I really believe that the majority of Trikers and Bikers, for that matter, don't know that TrikeTalk even exists. I participated in promoting a trike riding event put on by Road Smith a few years back and I asked the question of the participants, how many of you have heard of TT or T.O.I. Very few hands were raised. I asked a follow up question to those that raised their hands, how many of you are members of TT? I got even fewer hands raised. To my knowledge, the only advertising, per se, that we do is through our membership. Could we do a better job in promoting TT? I suspect we could. I can only speak for myself, but of the organizations I belong to, American Legion Riders, SD Patriot Guard Riders, SD A.B.A.T.E. to list a few, there aren't too many trikers in our organizations and zero Stallion owners, other than myself. Of those that ride on 3 wheels, I've told them about TT/T.O.I. and why I decided to join. Another question that could be asked is, of the 930 Stallions that were made, how many are still operational? I suspect that we've lost a few due to rather severe accidents. Just my 2 cents on the subject...! :confused:

pmar6004

I had some business cards made with the TOI logo and information about TT. Keep some in the cars, trikes, and my pocket to put on any trikes I see. Don't know if any have resulted in new members.

As to the question: I know of at least two Stallions in the Fort Worth area.

Hi Doc

Hi Chuck,

I really believe that the majority of Trikers and Bikers, for that matter, don't know that TrikeTalk even exists. I participated in promoting a trike riding event put on by Road Smith a few years back and I asked the question of the participants, how many of you have heard of TT or T.O.I. Very few hands were raised. I asked a follow up question to those that raised their hands, how many of you are members of TT? I got even fewer hands raised. To my knowledge, the only advertising, per se, that we do is through our membership. Could we do a better job in promoting TT? I suspect we could. I can only speak for myself, but of the organizations I belong to, American Legion Riders, SD Patriot Guard Riders, SD A.B.A.T.E. to list a few, there aren't too many trikers in our organizations and zero Stallion owners, other than myself. Of those that ride on 3 wheels, I've told them about TT/T.O.I. and why I decided to join. Another question that could be asked is, of the 930 Stallions that were made, how many are still operational? I suspect that we've lost a few due to rather severe accidents. Just my 2 cents on the subject...! :confused:

pmar6004
That was the question i was asking HOW MANY STILL ON THE ROAD . With mine being rode only in special Events for VETERANS and for the Shriner's Hospital for Children it has very very low miles just over 7K for a 2009 when ever its out it always draws a crowd people saying never seen one before, or where can they buy one and of course mine is not by any measure stock from the factory.with the trailer always behind it and always with the flags, seats/exhaust/lighting/Art work/dash mat/ and rear spoiler with lights i had bee looking to find a wood grain dash or something custom but with no luck on that motor-trike was selling a kit but no longer available..... now waiting on the new custom rear wheels to be finished and mounted

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png