Terracraft Leaning Reverse Trike on Discovery Channel the Daily Planet

Interesting rig you have there Terracraft.
clapping%20smilie.gif

If you care to enlighten us further, please provide details on the powerplant you're using & how it gets power to the rear wheel.

Additionally, what are your plans for the machine and future production, going forward?

Inquiring minds want to know!...

Terracraft is a Texas company located just south of Houston that I've been following for a while. They have come onboard as a sponsor and have invited me to go to their shop to take a look at their trikes and take a test ride. Needless to say I'm excited to take them up on the offer.

Thanks for the inquiry. The one in the Discovery Video is powered by a 1500 Goldwing, and uses a Goldwing Corbin seat and is tandem just like on a motorcycle. We used forward motorcycle foot Controls for breaking & shift, and everything else is standard motorcycle controls at your hands.

The one in the Video is our original R&D Development unit. We have tested and re-designed many items of our Lean Control system, Our own in House designed Front Spindles, A-Arms, Steering, We use Ducati Rear single sided wheels and axles and has improved performance in the new models 10 fold.

As far as Future Builds, we are currently building Bespoke Custom builds, as we have been developing a production kit that can be purchased from our website www.terracraftmotors.com as individual parts, components, and build yourself, and or full on Bolt Your Bike On Kits.

We hope to have the 100's of Thousands of hours of design completed for production by the first part of next year. We have some exciting things coming soon, and this will be one of our top sites we update with all our new progress! We appreciate the interest and hope to see you on the ROAD SOON!

Interesting rig you have there Terracraft.
clapping%20smilie.gif

If you care to enlighten us further, please provide details on the powerplant you're using & how it gets power to the rear wheel.

Additionally, what are your plans for the machine and future production, going forward?

Inquiring minds want to know!...

They start around 35K for single seater, more sport/race style like mine on our website (www.terracraftmotors.com) But on the other hand our current build is more like the rendering on the site, and is a 2 seater touring trike with retractable canopy, a/c, heat, nice interior and made to tour. We are using a BMW 1600 with straight 6 as power plant, and has all the greater features you expect in a luxury vehicle. It's hard to give exact numbers since the production model isn't available until next year, so we've been meeting current customers needs and designing them in. Thanks for the input and question.

Bryan

Thanks for everything Papa Zook, we are excited about being part of the best Trike Forum on the internet, and to get you over here to take a ride in a Terracraft. Just holler and we will see you soon!

Terracraft is a Texas company located just south of Houston that I've been following for a while. They have come onboard as a sponsor and have invited me to go to their shop and take a look at their trikes and take a test ride. Needless to say I'm excited to take them up on the offer.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png