Did anyone from NEW ENGLAND area get out riding yesterday 2/21/18

Nope- took the hot rod out for a brake test after the upgrade. It now stops :clapping:. The Trike is buried till the ATV is out of my garage at home. Not to long to go as the swap will occur.

I took it out Wednesday. 85 miles and it was awesome. I've been itchin' to get it out for weeks now and happened to be on vacation last week. The only problem is the grass is so wet I dug a couple of ditches trying to get up the small incline from my back yard where I store it in the winter. Oh well! Had to drive all around the back yard to find a level enough spot that I could make but it was worth it. Moved the snowblowers out back and my baby's in the garage where it belongs!:clapping:

Not quite New England here in Jersey.....But i was out just about every day all winter...

The coolest day was 2 degrees , Cold doesn't hurt, Its all mind over matter....

If you don't have a mind, It don't matter....:D

Yard still way to wet and soggy to get trike out. also, so many potholes plus I'm not crazy about getting salt on the underside of the trike. I would rather wait until more salt is washed off the roads and the loose sand is washed or blown away so that my paint doesn't get chipped/pitted. To me, a day of smiling isn't worth what could happen to my trike with the salt, sand and potholes not to speak of the cagers who are driving in a daze.

Yard still way to wet and soggy to get trike out. also, so many potholes plus I'm not crazy about getting salt on the underside of the trike. I would rather wait until more salt is washed off the roads and the loose sand is washed or blown away so that my paint doesn't get chipped/pitted. To me, a day of smiling isn't worth what could happen to my trike with the salt, sand and potholes not to speak of the cagers who are driving in a daze.

I did get her out but it for only approx. 46 miles, bike still very clean, stayed away from puddles, only rode on dry streets....

Thanks for posting

PS: It did rain quite hard the day before, so I'm hoping all the salt is off the roads...finger's X'd

Also now that I got you.............ANY LUCK WITH YOUR BUILDER? (*we both know who he was*) have you received any of your stuff back yet????

Ronnie

I did get her out but it for only approx. 46 miles, bike still very clean, stayed away from puddles, only rode on dry streets....

Thanks for posting

PS: It did rain quite hard the day before, so I'm hoping all the salt is off the roads...finger's X'd

Also now that I got you.............ANY LUCK WITH YOUR BUILDER? (*we both know who he was*) have you received any of your stuff back yet????

Ronnie

Hey Ronnie, I'm still waiting for the $700 he owes me for my exhaust and windshield that he has been unable to locate. I have started researching taking him to small claims court and will start that procedure next week hopefully. Before I do, I may make one more drive to Keene to ask him face to face (I'll have another witness). Will see how this goes.

Hey Ronnie, I'm still waiting for the $700 he owes me for my exhaust and windshield that he has been unable to locate. I have started researching taking him to small claims court and will start that procedure next week hopefully. Before I do, I may make one more drive to Keene to ask him face to face (I'll have another witness). Will see how this goes.

Hope you luck, sorry this has happened to you, please keep me posted ok, if you'd like....(please be advised that this will always be kept between the two of us only

*not trying to be at all funny here*,

as I really have no contact with that man/business except he did build mine (trike) also...and I have not spoke to him since the conversion ok?? The only time I will speak to him will be for warrantee work reasons only...

Ronnie

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cisco

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cisco
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png