who is attending the northeast rally

• full name

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • state

• staying at host resort

• Total voters
August will be here defore you know it .. Not much action on this subject. A lot of people showed intrest in it . We had a few last year that had previous commitments . Was hopping for 15 or even 20 trikes this year . For some reason , pictures and PM are not working anymore for me. . This new place is beautiful. Actually a wedding place. Dinners are full course ( appetizer , main meal and desert ) breakfast is full breakfast . Not just a Danish cold cereal and coffee. . Entertainment and a full service bar . $ for $ the best rally yet ...

John,

This is test post that I did, not sure why it showed up on the regular area. If I could delete it I would...try to keep all discussions to the thread that we started before.

Burnerboy will be there, IF I can find someone to ride up with, and maybe even share a room with... (sure will be cheaper on the wallet) and get to meet a new friend(s) to hang out with, instead of going alone and not know anybody, (did that once and it sucked, everybody was coupled up, and I was the loner, at another rally)

Coming in from Springfield, Massachusetts, on a Roadsmith Goldwing trike!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany body???????????????????????

Ronnie

August will be here defore you know it .. Not much action on this subject. A lot of people showed intrest in it . We had a few last year that had previous commitments . Was hopping for 15 or even 20 trikes this year . For some reason , pictures and PM are not working anymore for me. . This new place is beautiful. Actually a wedding place. Dinners are full course ( appetizer , main meal and desert ) breakfast is full breakfast . Not just a Danish cold cereal and coffee. . Entertainment and a full service bar . $ for $ the best rally yet ...

PM has been turned off for some time now. Zook was having trouble with spammers on it. not working for anyone. Not sure about pics.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png