2018 Maggie Valley gathering???

Dave, how do I get you to remember I was in the U.S. Air Force? We will fly over and drop bombs on the bad guys and transport ALL other branches of the armed forces all over the world.

A big "duh." It is great to have someone at the helm (OK, at the controls!) who can make things happen at Maggie, we must have a Maggie porch session to discuss our dark and sordid pasts!

In the meantime, be happy, healthy and blessed fpr 2018...

Chaplain Dave

Guys thanks for stepping up to help put this together. As you are finding out, these events don't just happen on their own, but they are worth the work as we have a great bunch of folks who are family. I will be in touch with Michael, the hotel owner and get the room rates and days set and post them on a new Maggie Valley 2018 Registration thread.

Marge will set up a registration page and 'who's registered' log page. I should have all this done over the weekend or by first of the week at the latest depending on when I get confirmation on the rooms availability and rates. I have Michale's cell number so unless he is out of town, getting all of this set up this weekend will not be a problem. We are hoping to attend this year if our schedule allows.

You're absolutely right, Dave but, you're confusing us. I would have liked to have DblTrbl as a shipmate but he chose a different service. ��

Dave, just remember, Ed is the Bubblehead and the taller of the two of us. I'm the Air Force guy and of course the better looking one.:D:clapping:

Guys thanks for stepping up to help put this together. As you are finding out, these events don't just happen on their own, but they are worth the work as we have a great bunch of folks who are family. I will be in touch with Michael, the hotel owner and get the room rates and days set and post them on a new Maggie Valley 2018 Registration thread.

Marge will set up a registration page and 'who's registered' log page. I should have all this done over the weekend or by first of the week at the latest depending on when I get confirmation on the rooms availability and rates. I have Michale's cell number so unless he is out of town, getting all of this set up this weekend will not be a problem. We are hoping to attend this year if our schedule allows.

Thanks Zook!! I think I speak for everyone here when by saying that we are all pulling for you and Marge to be with us for this gathering in Sept. You both were missed in 2017. Looking forward to seeing you.

Dennis, my wife Becky said she will help in any way you need help. She is on here as Sassie & Brassie.

Thanks Doug,

once we get the rooms and sign up going, then we can work on ride captains and the on site registration.

if folks are interested, I can check on getting some T shirts made up if we have enough to keep cost down. Will probably make up nametags like Marge did a couple years ago. I think that helps a bit the first day or so when meeting so many new folks.

Tell Becky Thanks!!

Thanks Doug,

once we get the rooms and sign up going, then we can work on ride captains and the on site registration.

if folks are interested, I can check on getting some T shirts made up if we have enough to keep cost down. Will probably make up nametags like Marge did a couple years ago. I think that helps a bit the first day or so when meeting so many new folks.

Tell Becky Thanks!!

Sounds like a plan Dennis!

HEY EVERYONE!! I am very excited that we have our dates and hotel set! I am ready to ride!! So I volunteered to help out and I would love some thoughts on an idea I have. Because God has His own plan, and we don't know when or where his plan will "rain" down us, I thought it might be prudent to have a plan in place to make the time pass a bit quicker if we can't ride. If each of us brings a deck of cards or a board game, there should be enough talk and entertainment to go around! The hotel was very nice to let us use the breakfast room last year the night we did the hotdogs, I am sure they wouldn't mind letting us use it for rainy day games. Sorry this post is so long. I will try to keep them shorter next time! So, ya'll let me know what you think about games, and throw out your ideas!!

Here is the info and registration links in case anyone missed the other post:

The rates for the Best Western in Maggie Valley are $76.46 per night. Our reserved nights are 9/03/18, 9/04/18, 9/05/18 and 9/06/18. This is a great rate considering it falls on Labor Day. We have 30 rooms reserved, you must tell the Best Western Staff that you are with the Trike Talk Group and you must be registered on this registration page in this thread to confirm, as I am told that this rate is just for our members.

Register and see who registered using the links below

Maggie Valley Registration

Registration Summary

M V

Looking like Judy and I will headed south and stopping over in Maggie Valley for a few nights on our way to Greenville. Being one of those jacked around with rooms and room assignments the last two years we will definitely NOT be staying at the Best Western this time.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png