Quote Originally Posted by Ray & Paula View Post
I currently have a 2004 GL1800 Lehman trike that I.M.O. looks factory (not like an add on). Unfortunately, I emailed Champion/Lehman this week in which they stated "No plans at this time for kits". I was completely surprised to say the least. My second choice in a trike kit "was" CSC. I've been waiting for CSC to come out with their kits simply due to looking factory (not like an add on) as my Lehman does. I.M.O. the Viper looks awesome. Actually, I was holding off until the CSC trikes hit the showroom floors before purchasing the new 2018 wing. I've been waiting in great anticipation for a new sportier design to match this new 2018 but......... Now that I've seen the picture, I'm highly disappointed. I.M.O., the oem Honda trunk looks odd as if it's just sitting on top of the trike kit. In other words, picture a basketball sitting in the center of a square table.

I am extremely surprised that CSC didn't make the kit sportier to match the lines of this new wing. I.M.O., the engineers should have spent more time in following the lines/shape making it more tailored to the new sportier look of this wing.I'm not trying to bash CSC..... I've had two of their cargo trailers and love them and plan on another for this new wing. I sincerely believe their trike kits and trailers are top quality in build, paint, etc. I have also used their customer support directly which is also top notch.

I do like the lighting on the Encore which matches up real well. In addition, the lighting across the lower rear and ground effects looks awesome. Please keep in mind, this is just my opinion. I'm sure there are others that feel quite the opposite. For me, I'm just disappointed in the new upper flat portion of the design.
Looks are subjective and personally, I like the styling. CSC is pretty well known for making some of the best looking trike conversions, so I would give it some time, as this is just an artist's rendering and it looks pretty one dimensional compared to what the real thing will look like.

One thing to consider though is that Honda's new trunk is quiet a bit smaller than the old one... What would you suggest they change?