AJ Foyt attacked by killer bees on his ranch....

peteg59

Meme Master
Jan 30, 2014
Farmington, NH USA
Hope he finds a way to avoid them again...:xzqxz:

HOUSTON — Four-time Indianapolis 500 winner A.J. Foyt was briefly hospitalized after an attack of Africanized killer bees he encountered while working on his ranch.
Wednesday’s attack was the second time the 83-year-old has disturbed beehives while working on his bulldozer. He sustained over 200 stings to his head alone in a 2005 bee attack.A.J. Foyt Racing said in a statement that Foyt was released from a Texas hospital once he was stabilized. The team said this second bee attack was more serious than the first because the first encounter made Foyt more sensitive to bee stings.Foyt will miss this weekend’s Twelve Hours of Sebring. He was scheduled to be inducted into Sebring’s Hall of Fame on Friday night and was the scheduled grand marshal for Saturday’s race.Said Foyt: “I look like I had a fight with Mike Tyson and lost. Right now I’m on so much medication that I’m not feeling that great, so I’ll take the doctors’ advice to rest for the next couple days.”Foyt also pulled out of grand marshal duties for the 50th anniversary of the Rolex 24 in 2012 because he was battling a staph infection.

Saturday’s race.Said Foyt: “I look like I had a fight with Mike Tyson and lost. Right now I’m on so much medication that I’m not feeling that great, so I’ll take the doctors’ advice to rest for the next couple days.”Foyt also pulled out of grand marshal duties for the 50th anniversary of the Rolex 24 in 2012 because he was battling a staph infection.

http://fox59.com/2018/03/15/indy-50...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

If i get stung by a Yellow Jacket i swell up , And i just hit the spot with After Bite and take a couple of Benadryl's.....Last Summer i was on our tractor clearing some brush i only had a T shirt on , And a black paper wasp got under it and string me 3 times before i could get the shirt off and get it off of me..It felt like i got shot in the back it was so intense..:gah:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro5150

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro5150
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png