Likes Likes:  13
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VW Nova Trike donated for a charity event

300+ Posts
    User ID

That is great news. Glad that all worked for you and she is one more step closer to the road.

It is a nice looking style trike.

TrikeTalk Moderator
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by grandpanystrom61 View Post
    Yep, I would have to think long and hard about who gets that winning bid at the auction, why, because I do love to have the trike to work on and I enjoy the ride, but it is slowly becoming more a part of me, all that sweat and tears all over it, LOL
    Sound like someone may be bidding on this trike himself ... LOL.
    2003 Gold Wing - Helga, 2014 HD Ultra Limited - Harley Quinn, 2008 Gold Wing with Champion Conversion - Fat Bottom Girl 2, 2001 Goldwing - Tweety, 2015, HD Triglide - Fat Bottom Girl, 2011 HD Ultra - Raven, 2006 K1200LT - Vianca, 2007 HD Ultra - Ice Blue, 2006 HD Ultra - Arctic Blast, 2004 Honda Goldwing - Snow White, 2001 Goldwing - Crimson Pearl, And Many More

User ID

So if anyone else is interested in bidding (Local pickup, of course!), what's the auction info?

300+ Posts
    User ID

Default Now what to do?

It does not take long for the Trike to become part of you. Yes, we still can let them go, but if we do it is because of other reasons other than we do not want it.

They can be a money pit, so many were bought or built and than just ridden and abused like most VW's.

Mine looks pretty much together and a good ride, but so much work can be needed to get them back to what it should be, again the more time with it the more it becomes part of you and more of an investment for the joy ridding brings you.

And some of us do find as much joy in just getting them back to proper running condition and selling them to another to enjoy.

Look it over long and hard for what is truly needed, what you want to change or repair, what the auction price maybe, and will it all be worth it ?

For me, paid 1k for the trike, figure I can spend 2k on it before I reach a sell price that is max, meaning anymore spent on the trike is out of my pocket and not coming back to me, okay a good chance of it.

Hope you the best with this decision, at least there is a lot of helpful members and good advice here for you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123