Quote Originally Posted by rrunner View Post
I have Progressive on both my VW trike and V8 trike as well as two other bikes.
Same for me. Insurance is mandatory here. If you can't find someone to insure it then they have to supply you a company name that will. Is long as its properly titled and road legal.