need info on this trike

KDHUFF

TOI -Virginia
Feb 16, 2010
millboro, va
Ok, a lot of us vw guys are looking for info on this trike, pretty sure its from Ca but really not sure.
I understand that the picture was taken at a trike-in in ca.
anyway, here are the pictures,

Hello KD,

Any luck on finding the owner? If not this may help. I believe this trike belongs to a BTW member who rides with the Fresno BTW chapter. This last October they came up with several nice looking low slung trikes to the CA Trike In in Madera, CA

You can go to the BTW (Brothers of The Third Wheel) web-site at btw-trikers.org.

Go to the links page and click on the Fresno chapter for CA. I think it is the Central Valley Chapter. Maybe you can get a hold of someone within that group. Or you can contact the California State BTW director Loner Abbott at 559-781-8129, Im sure he can get you in contact with someone in that chapter.

The guys riding these trikes were very happy to share their building /design ideas about their trikes. They also had some very nice, light low slung cargo trailers they were pulling behind some of them.

Good luck,
Mike

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png