Rebel RT

Rear wheel

Rear Wheel, Square wheel to swing arm, Brake line and Chain length, Spacers.JPGBrake Line.jpgChain length.JPGCan you see the string markers on the chain. First the new spacers, then the chain. EDIT: For you eagle eyes YES it is a #520 (Honda) chain and the rear sprocket/outer jack shaft is Harley #530, But this will get me close? What is the difference in "O-ring or NOT"? "Color"?

Looking good TommyJ!! One thing I have learned with my pursuit of a trike is that no matter how much time you put into planning, it's never enough. The little gitchas and gotchas will always rear their ugly heads. Which does make for some interesting, sometimes frustrating, times/challenges.

Keep at it!!

Foot Shifter

Mock up the foot shifter again, need to put the foot peg over the shifter,HPIM4105.jpg Engine and seat mounts are final, battery box in way of chain so re-do box.

If you are working with shifters, chains and seats.....a 1st ride is not far away!:D
Thank You Larry I hope so, But for me it will be the wiring last, I do not have a clue, I already asked a guy to help me when I am ready I told him maybe 2 months?

Reverse Trike

RT Mock, grill, seat, scoop.jpgFound a new design Reverse Trike I really like, body panels?1-RT with bucket seat.pngI would believe this new design has a low gas tank with fuel pump (Honda Ruckus style and maybe CVT)?

Last edited:
RebelRouser

It's the little things that drives me crazy, Chain clearance (Ordered 2 days ago in chrome :D)and Tensioner, Gas Tank to clear and feed engine, Exhaust to clear upper front frame and mounts, Spacers should be in soon to square the rear wheel. HPIM4108.jpg And in Ca. I need reflectors front sides, rear and sides, So far so good? :clapping:

TIG Time

Friday: Time to get a lot of little things done with the TIG welder, TIG soon.JPGMill the slots LONGER in the Pillow Block Bearings, Brace for the rear foot pegs, Shifter Arm bent out 1" and tack to forward shifter, Plate for foot brake, The rear axle nut and spacer...2020-01-25 Happy Chinese New Year, Now it is OK to be a RAT...

Last edited:
All is getting done, this is great, soon it will be on the road.Ebay is great for things, but please do be careful as a lot of items are not quality product. My wife tells me to read all the information and where it ships from. Suppose to help me make sure it is what I want. I got chrome plated turn signals, I was excited, than I get them and they are chrome plated plastic, not metal at all. Yep way down in a final description it did say "chrome looking plastic turn signals", that was not the first time, just the last time I hope. LOL

All is getting done, this is great, soon it will be on the road.Ebay is great for things, but please do be careful as a lot of items are not quality product. My wife tells me to read all the information and where it ships from. Suppose to help me make sure it is what I want. I got chrome plated turn signals, I was excited, than I get them and they are chrome plated plastic, not metal at all. Yep way down in a final description it did say "chrome looking plastic turn signals", that was not the first time, just the last time I hope. LOL
Thank You Andy, How right you are, My front signals are plastic chrome from another project and one has been hit where I will glue it straight, This time I ordered 3 wire (again) but with alum body and polished and made very strong, they will attach to the rear fender support, and the foot pegs are polished Alum. very strong. I am thinking floor boards up front maybe 9.5 x 5. Oh! I ordered the SS brake line 200cm.

The little things

It's the little things that must fit together, I have been working with the Batt. Box, Rear axle spacers, and the Jack Shaft pillow block bearings making the mounting slots a little wider for more chain adjust, and the shift linkage with toe and heel levers, and the front floor boards will come soon, :gah:

Wiring sucks

Don't you just LOVE wiring, I will try to use the original harness but I know the distance from the Battery and the brake, tail, signals, lic. plate lights harness will have to be extended or remade? AND try to make it look pretty???Wiring.jpg-HPIM4134.jpg-HPIM4136.jpg I HATE WIRING, :mad:

With the correct Honda wiring diagram and a street rod wiring booklet, like Speedway sells, you should be all set. Take your time and it can be somewhat enjoyable.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipsterosu

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipsterosu
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png