New member from Australia!

Do kangaroo's really roam freely in Australia?? How often do you really see one jumping/hopping around your neighborhood???:blush::blush::blush:

Serious question here:

Ronnie

Do kangaroo's really roam freely in Australia?? How often do you really see one jumping/hopping around your neighborhood???:blush::blush::blush:

Serious question here:

Ronnie

lol... Actually I have seen them hopping down our street! Not for a few years though, the farmland out behind us is being developed now. I see them often roaming wild in paddocks, and they are a real nuisance on our roads, especially dusk and dawn. So many people I know have hit them, including us. We country-folk see them as real pests here! A real hazard when on a bike on country roads too!

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi everyone, I'm new here and looking forward to learning about trikes... and one day hopefully trading my Switchback on one.

Nikki

Welcome Nikki .

I just told a guy from New south wales about this site yesterday.

His name is George Parker.

Glad to see you all from down under getting on here.

It's a real good site with some of the niecest people around.................Rick

Welcome from Pennsylvania nice ride

I understand the hazards we have to watch out for the Deer, Bears, all sorts of animals welcome from Pennsylvania. :bye:Travel safe Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png