Flag Mount?

Make sure your warranty has expired. I read an article last year where Harley voided a guy's warranty for flying a flag. Said it put more stress on the clutch and drive train.

That was for flying 3 x 5 or what PGR calls big flags. He had a total of 7 flags but some were smaller. And I think they got so much bad press that they caved and repaired his trike under warranty but said never again.

That was for flying 3 x 5 or what PGR calls big flags. He had a total of 7 flags but some were smaller. And I think they got so much bad press that they caved and repaired his trike under warranty but said never again.

Hope Harley didn't cave in....I'm tired of people disregarding the rules....Then using the Veterans thing as a get out of jail card...Or i'm old living on a fixed income...And the HOA Can't tell me what i can do or not do...And the i'll move next to a gun range and tell them to close down because of the noise... And theres the people that build a house next to a farm, then complain about the smell, Or the farmer using his tractors too early in the morning..

Sorry for the rant....Its Monday and i'm a little grumpy..:xzqxz:

Hope Harley didn't cave in....I'm tired of people disregarding the rules....Then using the Veterans thing as a get out of jail card...Or i'm old living on a fixed income...And the HOA Can't tell me what i can do or not do...And the i'll move next to a gun range and tell them to close down because of the noise... And theres the people that build a house next to a farm, then complain about the smell, Or the farmer using his tractors too early in the morning..

That's OK. We all have earned the right to be grumpy once in a while. I think it is our constitutional right.

Harley Warrenty

Make sure your warranty has expired. I read an article last year where Harley voided a guy's warranty for flying a flag. Said it put more stress on the clutch and drive train.

Also if you pass gas while sitting. Harley is in need of changing the attitude they have. They keep this up they will be going under

You may be grumpy but you are 100% right. I see here in our small town, big city (Boston Mass) move here to get away from the BS of a city, then they want to turn our town into a big city. Most never saw a dirt road in their lives they move to one, than want the town to maintain it. Nope not going to happen.

Pete, Yes one Flag, it's a bolt on post to the Rack on the Tour-Pak. Yes it's fine at high speed. The two Antenna, one for AM / FM and other is CB.

IMG_0834.JPG

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png