Radiator and/or cooling removal

Mar 17, 2010
?
The fan blade on my wife's stallion has come loose from the motor. Has anyone changed and/or removed the radiator and/or the cooling fan? If so, could you give me some guidance on the procedure? I have removed that portion of the exhaust that sits directly under the radiator. I have also removed what appears to be the bottom support where the rubber radiator support mounts into. Have also removed the six bolts at the bottom of the fan cowling. The radiator remains fairly stationary after this. Have not drained the radiator or removed the hoses as I am not sure what all needs to be done. There are two bolts in the floor of the trunk, do not know if these play a part of not. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

For general information TMS has provided the information that the cooling fan and shroud are from Vintage Air. That part number is 32161-SHF.

Again thank you.

Do a search of the Stallion section. I remember one person posting something about removing the radator, but I do not remember much about the post. Sorry can not be of more help.

Stallion Fan

I can't find dates where items were posted so if you have found answer, sorry to bother you. Otherwise we changed my wife's fan this summer and I can tell you a little more about it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png